Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
UHR Books - Old & Rare Medical & Nursing Books
- Antiquarian booksellers specializing in the history of medicine, surgery, nursing, public health, epidemiology, sanitation, infectious diseases, microbiology, parasitology and virology.
US 19th-Century Doctors' Thoughts about Native American Medicine.
- Excerpts from comments made by white doctors on the nature of medical practice among Native Americans.
Wellcome Trust History of Medicine Library
- One of the largest libraries of its kind in the world, medical history is interpreted broadly including, botany, sexuality, anthropology, eugenics, cookery and much more. Free and open to the public. Limited online access to collections.
Who named it?
- A biographical dictionary of medical eponyms, i.e. medical conditions and techniques and the people for whom they are named.
Who was Doctor Chase?
- Dr. Alvin Wood Chase, physician, and author of the celebrated Dr. Chase's Receipt Book.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor