Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Brief overviews of the major topics from prehistory through to the Islamic invasions.
Ancient Indus Tour: Indus Essay 1
- A 90 slide tour of the ancient Indus Valley with one of its foremost scholars, Jonathan Mark Kenoyer.
Daily Life in Ancient India
- Part of a schools series, laid out in a simple easy to follow form.
Demise of Aryan Invasion Theory
- An account of inconsistencies in the Aryan invasion theory.
Discover India Gallery
- An academically oriented online magazine on archaeology in India, includes a large archive, and is edited by Dr. Shanti Pappu.
Fall of Harappan Civilization
- Ascribes the fall of the Indus civilisation to Aryan invasions, and defends the Aryan Invasion Theory.
- Discussions on some topics on the Indus Valley civilization.
Indus Valley; People and Languages
- Detailed account by Dr Tariq Rahman on the people and languages of the IV civilisation, and their relationships to modern societies and languages.
Indus Valley; recent finds.
- An account for the layman of recent finds of the Indus Valley civilisation.
Kalidas Vedic India
- Website maintained by N. S. Rajaram, author of several works criticising the Aryan invasion theory, and presenter of a possible decipherment of the Indus Valley script.
- The findings of recent excavations at Padri, an Indus Valley civilisation village in Saurashtra.
Sarasvati Sindhu Civilization: Home Page
- A detailed account of recent work on the Indus Valley civilisation.
The Aryan Problem
- Essay by Leonard F. Reuter on the theory of the 'Aryan invasion' of Iran and northern India.
- A page by Richard Hooker, supportive of the Aryan invasion theory, and describing Aryans in India according to the standard histories.
The Myth of Aryan Invasion of India
- David Frawley makes the case stated in the title in a detailed book length exposition.
The Rigvedic River Saraswati
- Discusses the possible identifications of this river with the present Ghaggar rivercourse in India and with the Helmand in Afghanistan.
Vedas and Upanishads by Sanderson Beck
- Account of the Vedic age, with historical notes. Follows the accepted histories of ancient India.
- Presents an interpretation of the Indus Valley Civilizations script by Dr. Madhusudan Mishra.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor