Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Submit a site
Marriage and Domestic Partnership
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACLU -- State Sodomy Statutes
- Status of U.S. Sodomy Laws
Age of Consent laws
- Guide to US state age of consent laws, plus international guidance.
American Civil Liberties Union
- Extensive and reliable information on discrimination, hate violence, criminal law, and Congress.
Chicago Lesbian/Gay Bar Association
- Contact information, application, and member list for the nonprofit professional organization of judges, attorneys, law students, and affiliated law workers.
Colorado Legal Initiatives Project
- Non-profit organization founded to pursue litigation to advance gay/lesbian civil rights in Colorado.
Estate Planning for Gay Individuals
- The Law Offices of Afshin Andrew Asher is a boutique law firm in Century City, California specializing in estate planning for same-sex couples and gay individuals, asset protection planning, and business law. Offers related information.
Florida L.E.G.A.L., Inc.
- A site dedicated to gay and lesbian members of the law enforcement and legal professions, to promote diversity and understanding.
Homo Base LE
- Featuring chat and a threaded message board for gay and lesbian law enforcement community.
International Association of Lesbian and Gay Judges
- Networking, resources, information for gays and lesbians on the bench.
- Law Enforcement Gays and Lesbians
- The nation's oldest and largest legal organization working for the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, and people with HIV/AIDS.
Lasbian and Gay Inmigration Rights Task Force
- History, chapters, and programs. Based in the United States with an office in Holland. Includes stories, resources, and articles.
- Resources for workplace issues affecting the LGBT community, including resources on same-sex marriage.
Law: National Lesbian and Gay Law Association
- A national association of lawyers, judges and other legal professionals, law students and affiliated lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) legal organizations.
Lesbian/Gay Law Notes
- A comprehensive, readable, authoritative monthly update on court rulings, legislation, and other lesbian/gay and AIDS legal developments
- Organization dedicated to supporting transgendered, bisexual, lesbian, and gay prisoners.
Minnesota Gay Homicide Study
- Research project highlighting homicides of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender victims in Minnesota and its border cities.
National Center for Lesbian Rights
- A legal center with a primary commitment to advancing the rights and safety of lesbians and their families.
- Mailing list with news, analysis, discussion of issues in sexual orientation and the law
- All postings to the moderated digest version of the mailing list, back to Feb. 1996
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor