Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
At the Edge archive: Celtic fallacy
- Argument and counter-argument from Bob Trubshaw, Alby Stone and Nigel Pennick
At the Edge: The Wise Men of Gotham
- Article by Frank E. Earp on the Gotham tales, a cycle of stories about feign madness.
- A Welsh Fairy story about Prince Bledri's favourite greyhound companion, Beth Gellert.
- the complete text of this folklore piece reproduced from the Dublin University Magazine, 1839
- Collection of links pertaining to myths, legends and lore of the British Isles.
Celtic Customs Archive
- Dalriada Celtic Heritage Trust : including customs of home, hearth and death.
Celtic Folklore Original Texts
- site for original folklore writings of W.B. Yeats, Lady Gregory and others ...
Celtic Folklore: The People of the Mounds
- by L. MacDonald from - Dalraida Magazine 1993.
Celtic Historical Fiction
- Reviews of and links to Celtic historical fiction including Celtic faery and folk tales and links to purchasing these works
Celtic Myth and Lore
- Features an array of articles and essays from different Celtic cultures about topics such as Celtic astronomy, Gods and Goddesses, regional folklore, faeries, and other related subjects.
Celtic Myths and Legends Compendium
- compenidum of myths and legends of the Celts featuring histories, books, poetry of the darkage period.
Conkers and Ghosts
- Includes a three month calendar, folktale and the season's customs.
Cornish Folklore and Legend
- Short overviews of some Cornish folklore origin.
Cuchulain of Muirtheme
- By Lady Augusta Gregory (1902), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
- legends, poetry, art, and research concerning the myths and legends of darkage Ireland.
Donegal Fairy Stories
- By Seumas MacManus (1900), e-text from the Baldwin Project.
English Fairy Tales
- By Flora Annie Steel (1918), e-text from the Baldwin Project.
Fairy Flag of the Clan MacLeod
- The story of the fairy flag
Folklore of Ireland
- Good overview of Irish Folklore - from the Kerry Gems site
Folklore of the Gaels of Ireland and the Highlands
- Short introduction to the subject with good glossary of subjects and terms
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor