Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ambiguity, Classification and Change: The Function of Riddles
- Article by Ian Hamnett on how riddling reflects social structures, illustrated by Bantu riddles.
- Seven traditional riddles from the Philippines.
- Article by Evangelos Gr. Avdikos on riddle-jokes, which use word patching for parodying social situations.
Mambila Riddle Machine
- Interactive introduction to riddles collected in the village of Somié, Cameroon.
Sexual Riddles: The Test of The Listener
- Article by Annikki Kaivola-Bregenhøj discussing the history and context of sexual riddles.
Traditional Riddle in the Tezoatlán Mixtec Language
- Small collection of Anglo-Saxon riddles from the Folk Mag website.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor