Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Romani in Slovakia
- By Klara Orgovanova for Slovakia.org.
Romania Gypsy Leaders Go Through Generation Change
- From Central Europe Online.
Selected Reporting on Romani Human Rights
- From the U.S. Department of State's Annual Country Reports on Human Rights for Calendar Year 1998.
Slovaks vs. Czechs on Gypsies
- Roma in Slovakia.
Social Violence and the Social Institutions
- Paper by Toma Tomov, addresses the issue of violence and social institutions involved in the catering for the public needs in the period of social change following the collapse of the totalitarian regimes in Eastern Europe with an emphasis on the Roma.
- Reported by Eva Sobotková, from the hCa Roma Section seminar entitled "Citizenship and legislation in the light of the recent Roma exodus and the political situation in Central and Eastern Europe," 1998.
The Case of Marcel Malik
- By Amanda Sebestyen.
The Consequences of Anti-Gypsy Racism in Europe
- By Ian Hancock.
The Destructiveness of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act
- Severe hardship for Gypsies and Travellers in the UK.
The ERRC in Croatia
- Field report by Savelina Danova and Rumyan Russinov, from Roma Rights, Summer 1998.
The Gypsies of Kosovo
- By Paul Polansky.
The Gypsy Law
- Concerning the New Jersey state legislature's repeal of that state's "anti-Gypsy" law, from The Guide, March 1998.
The Holocaust Today
- By Fedor Gál, March 1997.
The Irish Traveller Movement
- A national network of organisations and individuals working within the Traveller commmunity in Ireland.
The Life of Roma in the Czech Republic, Yesterday and Today
- From the Czech Center, New York.
The Marginalisation of Gypsies
- By Helen O'Nions. Examines the rationale behind 'anti-Gypsy' legislation and explores why attempts to assimilate Roma are destined to fail.
The Misery of Law: The Rights of Roma in the Transcarpathian Region of Ukraine
- From the European Roma Rights Center.
The Right to Respect for Home and Family Life
- By Helen O'Nions. Examines a 'Gypsy case' challenging UK legislation.
The Roma in Kosovo
- From Truth in Media Global Watch.
The Roma of Central and Eastern Europe
- From The State of the World's Refugees: A Humanitarian Agenda, a UNHCR publication.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor