Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
No Room for the Roma?
- Jeremy Corbyn MP outlines the plight of Roma refugees in the UK.
On the Road to Nowhere
- By Jake Bowers-Burbridge, UK.
Persecution of the Roma Gypsies
- By F. Wessely and M. Lastarria.
Please Call Me Rom
- By Shani Rifati.
Refugee Voices from Exile: So close, so absurd!
- Gypsy experience in Yugoslavia, from Refugees Magazine.
Rights for the Romani Community
- From Black to Black, Issue 15, UK.
Roma (Gypsy) Political Parties in Slovakia
Roma Monarchist Organisation of Albania
- "As our brothers are fleeing the chaos in Kosovo, they are living as unwanted 'guests' in surrounding countries. It is only with a strong and independent Epirus that our people from all over the region will have a place to call home. A country in which we share equal status with all other citizens."
Roma Refugees in the UK
- From the National Coalition of Anti-Deportation Campaign.
Roma Refugees' Catch-22
- Anti-Roma sentiment permeates Slovak society from top to bottom. The British Government has just introduced visa requirements for migrants from Slovakia but asylum applicants are never granted visas, November 1998.
Roma Rights Litigation
- By Dimitrina Petrova, 1999.
Roma Women and the Spanish Criminal Justice System
- Project examines the overrepresentation of Roma women in Spanish prisons. Financed by Initiative Daphne, Task Force of the European Commission and directed by the Association LA KALLE of Madrid, in Spanish and English.
Roma Women and the Spanish Criminal System
- Around 25% of women prison inmates in Spain are Roma women, an overrepresentation 20 times greater than the general population. An analysis of this reality, and oriented towards promoting actions against a serious violation of human rights.
Roma and Forced Migration: An Annotated Bibliography
- Second Edition, 1998, from the Open Society Institute, Forced Migration Projects.
Roma and the Treaty of Amsterdam: safe European home?
- By Tanja Koch-Baerman, 1999.
Roma from Central and Eastern Europe Continue to Seek Asylum in the West
- From ERRC Roma Rights, 1999.
Roma/Gypsies: A European Minority
- Edited by Jean-Pierre Ligeois and Nicholas Gheorge, from Minority Rights Group International.
Roma: The Outsiders
- From Radio Netherlands.
Romani (Gypsy) Rights
- From the Patrin Web Journal.
Romani Rights in Europe
- Hearing at Washington, D.C., presided by the Hon. Christopher H. Smith, July 21, 1998.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor