Submit a site
Montagnais and Naskapi
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cree Nation of Eastmain
- Information on band history as well as Wabannutao Eeyou Development Corporation, events and services.
Cree Nation of Mistissini
- Discover the history and culture of these people as well as tourism packages.
Cree Nation of Wemindji
- One of nine Cree communities located in remote northern Quebec along the east coast of James Bay.
- An independent, non-governmental body established to monitor the implementation of the Cree-Naskapi Act, Canada's first Aboriginal self-government legislation.
Cross The River
- Information on Kahnawake and the Kanien'kehaka People on the St. Lawrence River on the south shore of Montreal, Canada.
Grand Council of the Crees
- The political voice of the James Bay Crees who live in the province of Quebec, Canada.
Mohawks Of Kahnawake
- The official website of the Mohawk Council Of Kahnawake.
Oujé-Bougoumou - The Place Where People Gather
- The Village of Oujé-Bougoumou is located between the 49th and 50th parallels, in the James Bay Territory.
The Crees of Northern Quebec
- University of Connecticut's directory of essays on Cree language, history,and social and legal issues.
The Native Trail
- First Nations in Quebec.
- Incorporated in 1988, this is a charitable, non-profit and non-political organization that operates the first and only totally native community residential centre (CRC) in the province of Quebec for First Nations men.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor