Tribes, Nations and Bands
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Page dedicated to the Cree language, also with information and links about Cree culture, history, and genealogy.
- Overview of the various Cree nations, with a tribal map and information about each.
Cree Nation Magazine
- Magazine published by the James Bay Cree for the benefit of First Nations readers.
Cree Nation of Eastmain
- Information on band history as well as Wabannutao Eeyou Development Corporation, events and services.
Cree Nation of Mistissini
- Welcome to the Cree Nation of Mistissini home of the largest fresh water lake in Quebec, center of the largest wildlife reserve in Quebec.
Cree Nation of Wemindji
- One of nine Cree communities located in remote northern Quebec along the east coast of James Bay.
- Information and links related to Cree religion and spirituality, from a Cree firekeeper.
Friends of the Lubicon
- Toroto-based volunteer non-profit assisting the Lubicon Lake Indian Nation in their land rights struggle. Link to negotiations chronology since 1939.
Games of the Plains Cree
- Intructions and equipment used to play the traditional games are described in a modified method on this site.
Grand Council of the Crees
- Political voice of the James Bay Crees of Quebec, with fact sheets on political sovereignty, language, education, and environmental concerns.
Hill 57 Indians
- A History of the Chippewa Cree branch of Rocky Boy's Reservation Indians that lived on Hill 57, Great Falls Montana
Kapawe'no First Nation
- Includes information on history, programs, events and links for this Cree nation of Alberta.
Lark's Chapleau Cree Pages
- A Canadian Aboriginal First Nation Information site of the Chapleau Cree in Northern Ontario. Items re: culture, history, stories, poetry, self governance issues.
Little Red River Cree Nation
- Community websites and a basic map of local lands.
Lubicon Activism Archives
- Record of human rights efforts by the Lubicon Lake Indian Nation of northern Alberta, Canada since 1983. Full text letters and articles.
Lucky Man Cree Nation
- Official site includes information on the chief and council, current initiatives, band history, land claims, and related links.
Lucky-Man Cree Nation
- Official site of the Lucky Man Cree Nation. Includes information on the chief and council, current initiatives, band history, land claims, and related links.
Muskeg Lake Cree Nation
- Based in Saskatchewan, Canada. History of members and chiefs, land treaties, sports, and education. Storybook and culture camp offered. Links.
Norway House Cree Nation
- News and information on community, business opportunities and history.
Oujé-Bougoumou Cree Nation
- Based in Quebec. History and culture, environment, economy, tourism packages. Color catalog; phone and email orders. Exhibit archives from Expo 2000 in Hanover, Germany. Links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor