Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information about her life and legacies, from the Web site of the Klyne Esopus Historical Society Museum.
Stamps on Black History
- Covers the history of US Postal Stamps celebrating black history.
The African - Native Genealogy Homepage
- Celebrating the Estelusti, The Freedmen, Oklahoma's Black Indians of the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek, and Seminole Nations.
The Afrigeneas Homepage
- African American Genealogy and family history.
The Afrocentric Debate Resource Homepage
- The purpose of this webpage is to provide resources to those interested in learning about the Afrocentric argument concerning ancient Egypt, and the contribution of Africa to Western civilization through ancient Egypt.
The American Experience: Jubilee Singers
- This site traces the history of the Jubilee Singers - a choir of former slaves who toured the US and Europe to raise funds to keep Fisk University operating.
The Black History Museum
- A black history exhibit developed and maintained by AFRO America.
The Civil Rights Time Machine
- Download this virtual synopsis of some extremely important points on the American civil rights movement.
The History Makers
- A African American multimedia site. Includes biographical information, audio and video clips as well as links to other relevant sites.
The Impact of Dred Scott
- During the 1850's, a black slave from Missouri claimed his freedom on the basis of seven years of residence in a free state and a free territory.
The Internet African American History
- Profiles of Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman and other prominent African Americans. An Internet based curriculum enhancement tool for Black History education programs.
The Ol' Auction Block in Luray, VA.
- Through the years the story of the slave block has been kept alive by word of mouth among the inhabitants of the Shenandoah Valley.
The Southern Experience in 19th Century America
- The narrative of Bethany Veney.
This Day In Black History
- Black Culture is full of Legendary People and Extrodinary Events! Send a Free Cyber Black History greeting card.
Tucson's African American Community
- Oral histories, photographs, and texts.
United States Colored Troops in the Civil War
- Extensive links pertaining to the history, units, governmental policy and the role of the African-American soldiers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor