Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Access For People With Disabilities To Airport Facilities
- Government paper on civil rights of disabled and airport facilities.
Alaska & Horizon Airlines
- Information on what accessibility service and equipment are available for people with disabilities.
Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board
- Guidelines for aircraft boarding chairs.
Children's Angel Flight
- Ensuring air transportation for children in need of specialized medical treatment or diagnosis nationwide. Totally supported by charitable giving and volunteers
- Description of services and equipment offered to people with disabilities.
Delta Air Lines
- Information about services for disabled including airport and in-flight accessibility and assistnace.
Federal Aviation Administration
- FAA guidelines on filing a complaint based on disability agains an air carrier
Gene Threapy Travel
- Charitable medical air transportation and housing arrangements for gene therapy patients and their families through Angel Flight America and the National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses.
- Telephone numbers of offices where one can obtain travel information for people with disabilities.
- Information for the air traveler with a disability.
- Guide detailing what kinds of accessibility services and equipment are available for people with disabilities.
Pilots For Christ International Charitable Air Transport
- Providing free air transport to individuals in need who are ambulatory.
- Information about equipment and services for people with disablities.
- Details of services and options available for disabled and special need passengers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor