Submit a site
Rental Vans and Hand-Controls
Wheelchair and Electric Scooter Rentals
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Specializes in outfitting Winnebago, Itasca, Ultimate, or Rialta motor homes to meet the needs of the physically challenged.
Access-Able Travel Source
- Providing access information to mature and disabled travelers.
Accessible Travel Information
- Links to travel planning, destinations and transportation.
Accessible Travel Publications
- A listing of books and magazines from around the world to aid in the travel of the disabled.
Accessible Vacation Home Exchange
- The free online exchange that matches disabled persons who want to exchange accessible homes during vacations.
Around The World Mobility
- Electric scooters and powerchairs that are the perfect "traveling companions."
- World-wide disabled accommodation guide.
Emerging Horizons - Accessible Travel News
- Information for travelers with disabilities.
Gimp on the Go
- An on-line disabilities travel publication.
- A collection of articles by disabled travelers about their experiences on cruises, hotels, restaurants and airlines while traveling around the world.
- An independent bookseller specializing book for disabled travelers.
Mercy Medical Airlift Charitable Air Transportation
- Provides charitable air transportation for those in great need.
MossRehab ResourceNet: Accessible Travel
- Information and resources for the disabled traveler.
NPATH: National Patient Air Transport Helpline
- Provides free information and referral for those who must find a way to move themselves or a loved one to distant locations for specialized treatment or recovery from an illness or accident.
Society for the Advancement of Travelers with Handicaps
- SATH - a non-profit educational organization that represents travelers with disabilities and promotes the creation of a barrier-free environment throughout all segments of the travel and tourism industry.
The Enabled RVer
- An access-travel resource for the disabled RVer. Features on great destinations, weekend getaways, accessible rvs, part-timing and full-timing, and schooling or working on the road.
The Garnet Access Project Home Page
- We promote access to the countryside for ALL disabled people, using quad bikes and amphibious six-wheelers.
The World on Wheels
- Accessibility reports on vacations spots in the US and Mexico. Detailed travel reviews on each site.
The disABLED Traveler
- Forum for discussing travel accessibility and universal-access travel issues.
- Archives of the email list "travable travel for the disabled".
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor