Submit a site
Statistics and Research
News and Articles
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Criminal Defense Attorney Fontana, CA.
- Criminal Defense Attorney Fontana, CA. Including Redlands, Colton, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, Yucaipa, Ontario, Barstow, and more. All sex crimes charges, including prostitution, pimping, and more.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Visual-reaction and biographical test for use by professionals in measuring subjects' sexual interest in children, and determining the likelihood of relapse by prior offenders. Includes information about, and statistics from, their National Sexual Violence Databank.
CHOICES of Oregon - Creating Healthy Options In Confronting Exploitive Sexuality
- A comprehensive community treatment program for boys and girls with sexual behavior problems and disorders or histories of sexual victimization, targeted towards redirecting them towards a healthy lifestyle that minimizes the chances of acting on inappropriate desires, and reduces those desires over time.
Civil Commitment of Sexually Violent Criminal Offenders
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors position statement on laws providing for the civil commitment of sexually violent criminal offenders.
- Clinical criminology is a para-medical profession, similar to forensic psychology practiced in the United States. In Israel, clinical criminologsts are licensed by the ministry of health.
Community Notification of Sex Offenders
- The most recent and perhaps most controversial sex offender legislation is community notification, which appears to begin the return to the historic philosophy of punishment by humiliation.
- Serving forensic, clinical and training needs.
Health Professional Sexual Misconduct With Patients
- Liability of Physicians, Therapists and other health professionals for sexual misconduct with patients.
MSN Communities: Central Park Attacks
- Denounces the sexual attacks that happened during the Puerto Rican Day Parade, 2000. Editorials, interviews, and forums.
Men's Rape Prevention Project
- Empowers male youth and the institutions that serve them to work as allies with women in preventing rape and other forms of men's violence.
Nichols and Molinder Assessments
- Authors and publishers of Psychosexual Test Instruments.
Preliminary Results of National Sex Offender Census
- This research arose from a series of reviews by the Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) on programs and services for sex offenders.
Resources for Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Articles, links, legal resources, statutes, and self-helps for victims of sexual abuse and exploitation.
STD's and Child Sexual Abuse
- This guide is designed to present additional investigative techniques, utilizing the presence of a sexually transmitted disease, which will assist in identifying or eliminating suspects in sexual abuse cases.
Sex Offenses and Offenders
- Incidence and prevalence of violent victimization by sexual assault, the response of the criminal justice system to such crimes, and the characteristics of those who commit sexual assault or rape.
Sexual Assault Survivors
- Information regarding the legal aspects of sexual assault in Canada, from the Toronto law firm, Jellinek, Thomas.
- Information for the general public from the treatment community regarding sexual deviancy. Note: Requires Macromedia Flash.
Stop Sex Offenders
- Child and family safety information; free child ID system and national sex offender registry.
U.S. Customs - Enforcement
- The presence of child pornography on the Internet and on BBS services is a disturbing and growing phenomenon.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor