Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Andrew Peters Consulting: No-Nonsense Guide
- Home of The Hands-On, No-Nonsense, Need-to-Know Guide to Office Management for Chiropractors, the book that takes the mystery out of running the "front office" of a chiropractic practice.
Any Nurse Can
- Booklet written by a nurse on how to start your own nursing agency.
Atlas of Hematology
- Has the goal of supplying laboratory technicians, medical school students, biologists, and professionals working in the field, information on the morphology of blood cells.
Biostatistics in Clincal Trials
- Covers a range of topics that relate to design, conduct, and analysis of clinical trials. Articles discuss biostatistical aspects of clinical trials from societies to collaborative trial groups. Part of the Wiley Reference Series In Biostatistics.
Book for Pharmacy Licensing Exam
- Reference guides help students prepare for the pharmacy licensing and technician exams, including the NAPLEX, FPGEE, and PTCE tests.
Bourne's Pharmacist Directory
- An information tool to improve marketing and selling to hospital pharmacists and prescribing advisers in primary care.
Clinical Sports Medicine
- Resource book on sports injury diagnosis and treatment methods for practitioners in the sports medicine field such as physical therapists, trainers, coaches and physicians.
Companion to Medical Studies
- Provides medical education assistance. Books, CD-ROM, or online.
- A course of instruction aimed at the medical, chiropractic, and dental professions. Tool for practice building.
Crossroads to Cure: The Homoeopath's Guide to Second Prescription
- A reference book for professional homoeopaths, serious students of homoeopathy and anyone interested in effective homoeopathic treatment.
Dare to be Free: How to Get Control of Your Time, Your Life, and Your Nursing Career
- Offers information on self-employment and career strategies.
E/M Medical Coding Coach
- Easy-to-read charts and descriptions of all E/M codes with a complete easy to understand description of documentation needed to support each code.
- Resources (books and CDs) for institutions to train their medical and nursing staff. Michelle L. Murray.
From Silence to Voice
- Nursing communication to the public on health care and nursing practices (nurse shortage/understaffing).
Handbook of Contrast Echocardiography
- Hardcover and on-line book describing the use of microbubble contrast in cardiac imaging and assessment of left ventricualr function.
- Innovative ways to resolve stalemate and achieve progress in psychotherapy. Steven Frankel, MD.
Human Brain Atlas
- Features different aspects of head and brain morphology and topography.
Illustrated Essentials of Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Bridges the gap between laboratory and classroom studies of gross anatomy and actual clinical applications by identifying palpation sites of muscles as well as boney landmarks on the body surface. By Kay W. Sieg and Sandra P. Adams.
- A complete, fully illustrated resource guide for incontinence and ostomy by Dr. Jim Wilkes Ph.D.
International Medicine: Your Passport for Adventure and Romance
- Lists over 600 international employers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor