Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Current and comprehensive 1300 page review of 30 medical specialities. Originally designed for preparation of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination, it has become popular with medical students, residents and physicians as a reference textbook.
- Clinical practice aids for medical students, interns, and resident physicians.
Object Relations, Psychoanalysis and Eating Disorders
- Qualitative study linking etiology to primitive mental states by Regina Petterson.
Pain Management Innovations
- Book of guidelines for patient positioning, C-Arm positioning, and fluoroscopic techniques for interventional spinal pain management procedures.
- Pocket atlas / handbook of radiographic positioning by Kenneth L. Bontrager.
Reminiscence - Social and Recreational Activities With Older People in Care
- A book for Activities Organisers and those interested in the wellbeing of older people. By Roger Sim. Based on 20 years working in healthcare arts contexts.
Room for Change: Empowering Possibilities for Therapists and Clients
- An unusual book that describes psychotherapy from the perspective of the therapist and those of several clients who co-authored their case stories. Presents an eclectic approach to therapy that utilizes brief, strategic, solution oriented and narrative approaches depending on the needs of the client.
Serotonin: How to Naturally Harness the Power Behind Prozac and Phen/Fen
- A lack of serotonin is implicated as a cause of an extremely wide variety of mental and neurologic disorders: depression, anxiety disorders, drug abuse, Parkinson's disease, among others. This concise guidebook discusses natural ways of boosting serotonin.
The Balance Within: The Science Connecting Health and Emotions
- Dr. Esther Sternberg, expert on neural-immune science and author, is a leading researcher exploring the connections between the areas of the brain that control immunity with those that generate feelings and thought.
The Complete Eldercare Planner
- Joy Loverde. Caregiving management strategies and communication tips.
The Gist of Emergency Medicine
- Michael O. Hebb. Written for oral board candidates, practicing physicians, residents, interns and medical students. Designed to refresh and reinforce the trouble-shooting synapses (prn) of the emergency room physician and as a brief reference in the ER.
The Homeopathic Conversation
- Book by Dr Brian Kaplan on homeopathy and alternative medicine. Explores doctor patient relationship, appealing to psychotherapy students and practitioners of conventional and complementary medicine.
The Leads Less Traveled
- Ricky McCrory. Pocket size EKG reference.
The Placebo Response by Howard Brody with Daralyn Brody
- Learn about the book, how to order, latest news, stories sent in by other readers, contact the authors, do sample healing exercises.
Toronto Notes 2001
- Current and comprehensive review of 30 medical specialties. Designed for both medical clerkship students and graduating physicians.
Trail Guide to the Body
- A book on how to locate bones, muscles, and ligaments.
Understanding Lung Sounds
- Steven Leher. Book and tape package on auscultation of lung sounds.
Understanding Pediatric Heart Sounds
- Book on pediatric heart sounds, auscultation, congenital heart disease, physical diagnosis.
Whiplash World News - Body Technique
- Now you can get the diagnoses for treating; whiplash, neck, shoulder and back pain plus all kind of sports injuries and accidents.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor