Submit a site
Speech and Language
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADA: Diabetic Books
- ADA offers diabetic resources including diabetic books and diabetic cookbooks for diabetic support.
Alzheimer's Disease - Caregivers Speak Out
- A guide for families, friends, professionals and students to better understand Alzheimer's disease and to learn compassionate communication with those who have Alzheimer's, through the words of caregivers.
Back Smart World
- Offers two books; Back Smart and The Sports Medicine Guide for The Everyday Athlete. Purchase hardbound or online electronic book.
Cancer in the 21st Century
- A revolutionary new cancer program to help those who have cancer to heal themselves naturally.
Cold Hands, Warm Heart
- Compilation of personal insights, current medical information, alternative resources, practical advice and common sense approaches to Raynaud's disease.
Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Resource Book
- Healing resources for patients, family, and friends. Extensive information to associations, newsletters, life management, news, videos, and emotional support.
Gail Burton's Candida Self-Help Books
- Candida, the Silent Epidemic, contains vital information to detect, combat, and prevent yeast infections. The Candida Control Cookbook helps sufferers stay on the Candida Control Diet to manage yeast infections.
Healthy Resources for Managing COPD
- Provides books, information (COPD TODAY, an online magazine), community, services, and products to help people manage their health.
- Hope Press specializes in the publication of books on Tourette syndrome, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD, ADD), Conduct disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder and other psychological, psychiatric and behavioral problems.
IC Hope for Interstitial Cystitis
- Offers "To Wake in Tears" and "Along the Healing Path."
J.A. Hall Publications
- Health publications on food allergy and intolerance with medical laboratory practice manuals available.
Oregon Medical Press
- Committed to the scientific exploration of alternative cancer treatments, including herbs and other alternative therapies. Articles, databases, and books about natural compounds.
Pi Communication Materials
- Books by Philip Eichten, speech pathologist, devoted to early childhood speech and language, emphasizing early intervention techniques to help increase baby/toddler talking, ages 1-3 years.
Playing the Hand Life Dealt
- Highly recommended for those suffering Chronic Fatigue Fibromyalgia.
Put Hemorrhoids and Constipation Behind You
- Contains information on hemorrhoids, constipation, and fissures. Daily living hints that prevent or treat colon problems. Practical nutrition information. Valuable suggestions about considering surgery.
Reversing Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
- Provides information on alternative medicine methods for reversing Hashimoto's hypothyroidism.
- Carolyn's books, My Mommy Has Cancer and Mommy's In The Hospital Again, helps to teach young children what cancer is and assists parents in explaining this very difficult subject.
Vision Loss Technology
- Offers three books on training and equipping visually impaired persons to function sighted, using telescopic and microscopic glasses to overcome the devastating impact of vision loss.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor