Submit a site
Speech and Language
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A God named Greed
- The story of a teacher dragged through the system due to sick building syndrome and asthma.
- Book and kit can teach you behavioral methods to help you control incontinince. These behavioral methods usually are very simple and effective for specific types of urinary incontinence.
Desperately Seeking Snoozin'
- Author John Wiedman's experience and cure with chronic insomnia. The book is now recommended by sleep clinics in the US and Canada for their insomnia patients
- Information and excerpts from the book to help you deal with health problems that are difficult to discuss, including shyness, baldness, acne, and sex.
Hanging By A String
- An inspirational memoir that traces a violinist's near-death experience, her experiences with lupus and faith healing, and her spiritual recovery.
Healing Your Body Naturally : Alternative Treatments to Illness
- Gary Null interviews leading alternative health practitioners nationwide to learn the secrets of their successes.
Hearing Better: Understanding Your Options
- A 'plain English' book for persons with a known or suspected hearing loss.
Living with a Gray Disease in a Black and White World
- A book of hope for people living with a difficult to diagnose disease, such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, lyme disease, or gulf war syndrome.
Playing The Hand Life Dealt
- Self help success story to help those with CFIDS, fibromyalgia and IBS, by Barbara Mascio.
- Booklet describing one of the most effective, easiest and safest treatments for psoriasis.
Put Hemorrhoids and Constipation Behind You
- Contains information on hemorrhoids, constipation, and fissures. Daily living hints that prevent or treat colon problems. Practical nutrition information. Valuable suggestions about considering surgery.
Ringing In The Ears
- A short discussion on tinnitus and the path to relief.
Second Chances: Receiving the Gift of Life
- Inspirational stories about donor families and liver, kidney, and heart transplant recipients. Detailed medical information about the heart transplant surgery itself and also the process for getting listed for a heart transplant.
Sick and Tired of Feeling Sick and Tired
- Living with Invisible Chronic Illness. Coping with invisible chronic illnesses: multiple sclerosis, lupus, Lyme, arthritis, migraines, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, endometriosis, colitis, HIV, diabetes, Crohn's, Sjogren's syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome.
Strength, Courage and Confidence; What Facial Difference Teaches Us
- Written by an adult patient about the after effects of her childhood hemangioma.
The 6 Step Method
- A cognitive based approach to teaching orientation and mobility, and travel skills, to vision impaired and multiply impaired students. The aim is to keep anxiety as low as possible.
The Kidney Stones Handbook
- Written by a kidney stone patient and consumer health advocate and award-winning urologist. Information on stone prevention.
The Saga of the Kidney Stone Kid
- One man's traumatic experiences with the health care system and how he has managed to survive numerous goofs and gaffes. By Chris Mitsoff.
Triumph Over Hepatitis C
- Source of an alternative medicine solution. Source for research and learning about Hepatitis C, homeopathic treatment, and cancer therapy.
Unblocked! Dysgraphia Workbook
- Straight line lettering system using letter-box writing guide. Bible and clinical versions, spiral bound workbook. The only workbook designed for the dysgraphic student.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor