Lessons and Instruction
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amber Rose Guitar Music
- Tutors, solo, duo and ensemble material at all levels.
- Sells titles arranged specifically for elementary and middle school bands.
- Lesson plan music software and resources for music teachers including musical arrangements for traditional and big band instruments.
Brummitt-Taylor Music Listening Program
- It's is a daily, non-directed approach to music listening that can be used school-wide or in individual classrooms.
- Orchestrated songs for school performances: cassettes, CDs and videos.
- Elementary music teacher resource manuals. Step-by-step lesson plans with Audio CDs and student reproducibles.
Exploding Art Music Productions
- It is committed to research, promotion and development of music education, specialising in contemporary music practices including music technology and rock music.
Hal Peterson Music Publications
- Books and information about teaching music using technology.
Illumination Tree Publishing
- Musicals for children and adults using drums, recorders and Orff instruments. Cassette, booklet, and teacher's guide.
J. Schubert Publishing
- Arrangements and compositions for elementary, junior high and high school bands. Ordering by form mail.
Mayron Cole Piano Method
- Detailed description for this piano and keyboard teaching material for age 6 to adult.
Music By Arrangement
- Music for orchestras, bands recorder groups and other ensembles specially arranged for the instruments used in schools.
- It's a song book to teach music notation, sight reading and singing for kids of all ages.
Music Educators Marketplace
- Pedagogy products developed by music educators, primarily for piano teachers.
- It publishes "Music You Can Read", a music curriculum for elementary music teachers, home schoolers, or persons interested in learning to read music.
- A tool that can transpose scales, form chords, and inversions, show keys and harmonies.
Music for Little Folks
- How to Sing and Dance is a research-based Music and Movement Curriculum designed by an educator to help meet the criteria for developmentally appropriate music activities specific to infants-preschoolers.
- Stage musicals and shows for schools, youth theatres and amateur groups.
- Features 'Pocket Pianist', piano accompaniments on CD and cassette for Graded Examinations.
Play It Again! Music Games
- Non-competitive music theory and practicing games. For students and teachers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor