Lessons and Instruction
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Practice and Assignment Piano Book
- Help your students keep up on their instrument practice assignments. By Jeanne Nelson.
PureGold Teaching Tools
- Teaching aids for teachers, parents, students, homeschoolers and music therapists.
Recorder in the Kodály Classroom
- Teaching recorder to children, based on Kodály educational principles: description of course materials.
Rhythm Without the Blues!
- A rhythm training course designed for step-by-step learning.
Rugeri Music Teaching Methods
- Pedagogical literature ranging from the beginning to the advanced level.
- Description and order form of 'Songs For Recorder', a music curriculum product for 4th through 7th grade classes.
- Source for music education products: music software, printed music, instruments and accessories.
- Educational books, audio materials and software for your music teaching.
Songs 4 Teachers
- E-book, CD and book with 101 theme-related songs sung to familiar tunes, also chorded for guitar.
- Music stickers for educators that reward and motivate, for lessons and recitals. Holidays, animals, sports, stars and religious sticker themes, teaching aids and method books also available.
- They specialize in music for educators.
Teaching the Folk Guitar
- A step by step method for group instruction.
The Band Director's Handbook
- A guide for teachers of instrumental music.
The Complete Guide to Running a Private Music Studio
- A guide book for the music teacher.
The Land of Music
- Tapes and materials for teaching music to young children.
The Learning Toolbox
- Videos, cassettes, CDs, musical instruments for the music teacher.
- Music workbook for music teaching, music training and music instruction.
World in Tune Music Education
- Mailorder and brief description of "integrated curriculum" for K-12 music classes involving arts, humanities, history and math.
- A book for classical guitar teachers by Lyra House Music Publications.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor