Antiques and Collectibles
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Asian Sword 1300’s AD
- Large dark green jade ceremonial sword with traces of dark colors, the curved blade with a low relief stylized dragon on either side of the lower edge of the blade, the hilt with a lion head with wide open mouth. Very good condition.
Complete List of Egyptian Antiquities
- Complete list of antiquities in alphabetical order. Egyptian antiquities.
- Artifact list, African statues, Africa pipes 1900s, American bibles, Asian swords, Assyrian 700 BC, and wall fragment.
Egyptian Vessel 1570- 1342BC
- Green glaze faience jar with two handles to the neck, with four amulets attached on the body of the jar. 18th Dynasty.
Asian Statue 1700’s AD
- Carved from a single piece of variegated green jade, a traveler with a lantern, seated on his knees, wears a flat hat and elaborate costumes, probably showing others a path. Very detailed and attractive.
- Antiquities list, Celtic artifacts, Celtic bracelets, coins, Chinese anitques, historic frames and pottery.
Egyptian Head 663 – 525 BC
- Carved from a solid piece of white marble, the portrait of an Egyptian pharaoh, the headdress with a uraeus. Mounted on a base. 26th Dynasty
Roman Bracelet 100 AD
- Three ancient glass intaglios, each with the image of a nobleman. Modern vermeil setting of 22KT gold plate finish over pure silver.
- Antiquities list, sculpture, statues, Macedonian coins.
Egyptian Inlay 1070 - 712 BC
- Limestone blue glazed composition winged scarab, the body and two different wings with incised details, hieroglyphics and cartouche on the bottom, pierced for attachment, on a later brooch mount. Third Intermediate Period.
Roman Ring 200 AD
- 22KT gold wide band, with an original carnelian stone setting with the image of a horned deer and an animal head on either side of the band.
Roman Pendant 100-300 AD
- Silver Medusa, one of the three Gorgons, covered in a green patina. In excellent condition with a loop at the top for wearability.
Egyptian Sandstone Relief Fragment 1570 â€“ 1342 BC
- Sandstone carving of two dancers performing. Four lines of Hieroglyphic symbols. New Kingdom 18th Dynasty.
Assyrian Wall Fragment 700 BC
- Brown stone carving with a bearded king with crown seated in a throne, one servent standing behind him and two servents offering a bull to the king, one with a spear in hand. Very rare and attractive.
Mesopotamian Pottery 1200’s BC
- Stylized clay horned bull-like creature with small stunted legs and the pouring spout emerging from the top. Buff with a light earthen patina.
Egyptian Lid Fragment 305 - 30 BC
- Egyptian limestone upper part of an Anthropoid Sarchophagus lid. The detailed face features carved in high relief. Comes mounted on a steel base. Ptolemaic
Ancient Antiquities Shopping
- Ancient antiquities shopping, antiques, statues, stone, Egyptian, Asian.
Greek Ring 400 BC
- Very thick silver band with the original black stone setting. Wearable.
Coptic Stele 324 - 640 AD
- Rectangular-shaped with a rounded top and carved from limestone, a bird standing on the bottom inside a building with two birds standing on the top, the bottom with an inscription. Coptic Egypt.
European Carvings 1700's AD
- Made from ivory, two alligators face each other while resting on a curved base, the tails wagging in the air. Very beautiful with fine details.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor