Antiques and Collectibles
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Ancient Coins Byzantine
- Ancient coins Byzantine. Byzantine gold coin of Constantine X. Ancient coins Byzantine 1059 - 1067 BC. Comes with certificate of authenticity. All artifacts come with certificate of authenticity.
Ancient Asian Statue, Jade Fish
- Ancient Asian statue, jade fish 1300s AD. Finely carved green jade fish with intricate details to the body, the cutting to the top to hold the statue. Very beautiful.
Ancient Artifacts Persian
- Ancient artifacts Persian 22KT gold deer with long curved horns, the surface with circular patterns. Ancient artifacts 500 BC.
Ancient Holy Land Pendant
- Holy Land pendant made from green glass with a low relief seven-branch Menorah, the symbol for Light, Justice, Peace, Truth, Benevolence, Brotherly Love and Harmony, and an iridescent patina. Loop at the top for wearing. Ancient Holy Land pendant 100 AD.
Ancient Artifacts Egyptian Scarab
- Ancient artifacts Egyptian scarab. Limestone scarab. 18th Dynasty. Ancient artifacts Egyptian scarab 1570 - 1342 BC. Comes with certificate of authenticity. All artifacts come with certificate of authenticity.
Ancient Artifacts Egyptian Goddess
- Ancient artifacts Egyptian goddess. Carved from a solid piece of soapstone, the goddess, Heket, her image often worn as an amulet by women to protect them during childbirth. Ptolemaic. Ancient artifacts Egyptian goddess 305 - 30 BC.
Ancient Roman Gold
- Ancient Roman gold pendant 100 AD. 22KT gold pendant with the portrait of a royal woman. Loop for wearing.
Ancient Gold Ring
- Ancient Persian gold ring 500 BC. Royal 22KT solid gold ring with the garnet intaglio with standing king with a horse on his side. The ring has two running lions on each side and floral designs.
Greek Earrings 247 BC - 228 AD
- Solid silver Parthian coin designed in a modern Vermeil setting of 22KT gold plate finish over pure silver with pearl and garnet accent beads. The reverse depicts various symbols.
- African artifacts Dogon Tribe vessel. A bronze ceremonial vessel in the form of a horse head, with braided ropes attached. Has holes on the sides and front for hanging.
- We have acquired a collection of African wooden masks both antique and ancient. Collecting tribal masks has become more popular then ever and is easy to see why. The masks add unique art to your walls. These are rare and one of a kind ranging from $300.00 to $3000.00. There is something for everyone. They also make excellent gifts.
Egyptian Figure 715 – 332 BC
- Horus, the Egyptian sky god, in soapstone and in human form with the head of a falcon. He wears the royal crown of Upper and Lower Egypt. Late Kingdom.
Olmec Culture MASK 1150 – 550 BC
- Flattened rectangular-shaped light brown stone mask with lips parted, the smooth facial plane with open slit eyes, the headdress with incised lines.
Ancient Lion Ring
- Modern 1900’s AD pure silver ring with raised decorative designs and an ancient 200 AD oval-shaped deep Blue Lapis Lazuli intaglio of a lion as the central setting.
Ancient Artifacts Roman
- Ancient artifacts Roman. Bronze owl pendant. Ancient artifacts Roman pendant 100 - 300 AD.
Antique European Statue
- Carved from a solid piece of white marble, a woman in a robe, her hands resting on an altar, a very minor age crack running down from the head and over to the chest and arm. Very rare and very beautiful. Antique European statue 1800’s.
Ancient Persian Gold Ring
- Ancient Persian gold ring 500 BC. Royal 22KT solid gold ring with the garnet intaglio with winged horned animal and inscription on it.
Artifacts Holy Land Pendant
- Artifacts Holy land pendant. Blue glass menorah pendant. Artifacts Holy land 1800s AD. Comes with certificate of authenticity. All artifacts come with certificate of authenticity.
Roman Necklace 300 AD
- Garnet necklace with various shapes of beads like hexagonals and looms of fruits.
Ancient Egyptian Bronze Statue
- Ancient Egyptian bronze statue of a wild bear holding a plate in both the hands, his tail acting as a stand. Very animated. 26th Dynasty. Ancient Egyptian bronze statue 663 - 525 BC.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor