Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Toronto–based design company that offers cost-effective hardware, software, system, and custom electronic design services and caters to both local and international customers.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Design Of Experiments, Quality Control And Taguchi Methods
- A brief, college-level introduction to the Design of Experiments.
FMEA Information Centre
- An internet directory dedicated to Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
Juran Institute - Quality Article Index
- A resource of several hundred Quality Engineering white papers and articles from the Juran Institute.
Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
- A company providing independent third party training for and approval of: quality management systems; environmental management systems; and, health and safety management systems.
NIST National Quality Program -- Malcom Baldridge National Quality Award
- Information about the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award from the (U.S.) National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Criteria for earning the award. The history of the award and information on past awardees.
- A forum for cooperation and communication between telecommunication service providers and suppliers.
Quality Books - for your quality system books
- A source of quality management information, including information on the following quality standards: ISO9000, QS9000, EN14000, EN45000, TL9000.
Quality Magazine Online
- A publication for engineers, managers, and technicians responsible for improving manufacturing quality.
Quality Technical Books
- Discount seller of technical books and videos on quality control, statistical process control, ISO 9000.
Sequential Simplex Optimization
- Electronic reprint of a textbook that describes a quality management technique based on the sequential design of experiments.
Smarter Solutions - Articles and Solutions
- Articles meant to assist practitioners apply methods of Six Sigma statistical methods of Quality Engineering.
Standards Council of Canada
- ISO 9000 and 14000, environmental management systems, etc.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) - Online Course
- Online course in Statistical Process Control (SPC). Includes a free primer in statistics, variation, process capability, control charts for variables and control charts for attributes.
Taguchi vs Classical Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Experimental Designs are used to identify or screen important factors affecting a process, and to develop empirical models of processes. Design of Experiment techniques enable teams to learn about process behaviour by running a series of experiments, where a maximum amount of information will be learned, in a minimum number of runs.
Taguchi's Loss Function
- Taguchi's Loss Function is a method of measuring quality central to Taguchi's approach to design. It establishes a financial measure of the user dissatisfaction with a product's performance as it deviates from a target value. Thus, both average performance and variation are critical measures of quality.
- Access to books about software process improvement, software quality assurance, software engineering, et. al.
The Quality Portal
- A portal site with Quality-related acronyms, a glossary, lists, links, educational programs, topical briefs, vendor lists and business links.
iSixSigma Quality and Management Resources
- Includes articles, tools and resources for implementing Six Sigma Quality, Total Quality Management, ISO9000, and process improvements programs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor