Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Academy of Infrared Thermography
- Link to a discussion on analyzing mechanical systems using infrared thermography.
American Society for Nondestructive Testing
- The organization of NDT professionals. Offers many services and products of interest to the NDT community.
Boldstar Infrared Services
- Canadian thermography company with some useful background material on infared thermography, including a thermography screensaver.
CSNDT: The Canadian Society for Nondestructive Testing
- The Canadian Society for Nondestructive Testing home page. Source for finding information on and gaining contacts in the field of nondestructive testing, including job resources for the NDT professional.
Center for Nondestructive Evaluation, Iowa State University
- Research center that focuses on the research and development of new theories and techniques for use in quantitative NDE.
- Page dedicated to NDT, data analysis and acquisition, and programming.
Don E. Bray, Inc.
- Research and consulting in ultrasonic and nondestructive evaluation. Laboratory facilities and staff provide expertise in mechanical engineering, materials characterization, stress evaluation and design of experiments.
- A central directory of consultants, resources, websites, and equipment for the field of infrared thermography.
Iowa State University
- Iowa State University's Center for Nondestructive Evaluation web page. Has extensive information about ultrasonics, EMATs, and current interests at ISU.
Johns Hopkins University
- Johns Hopkins University's Center for Nondestructive Evaluation. Visit the About page for more information on the CNDE's mandate.
Long-Range Ultrasonic Inspection for Steel Structures
- Research project at the Delft University of Technology concerning ultrasonic inspection for corrosion and fatigue defects in steel structural components and joints.
Magnetic Flux Leakage Tutorial
- Batelle's introduction to MFL testing as it is applied in the oil and gas industry. Very useful as a primer or a refresher course.
- Covers most areas of interest in NDT, from job openings to equipment sales to quizzes on techniques. Worth a visit.
- Online information for the NDT community. Includes job openings, vendors and their products, and a News section devoted to the latest headlines in nondestructive testing.
- The internet magazine for ndt technicians - includes jobs guide, courses database, useful sites section, articles on both ndt and computing.
Non-Destructive Evaluation Laboratories
Nondestructive Testing Information Analysis Center (NTIAC)
- Comprehensive web site devoted exclusively to nondestructive testing. Offers free literature searches to the NDT community.
Nondestructive Testing Management Association
- Dedicated to the management of NDT projects and personnel. Has an extensive database of NDT companies, searchable by service or product.
Personnel for Nondestructive Testing
- Career opportunities for NDT professionals. Has an interesting survey showing the average yearly incomes of NDT professionals, broken down by geographic location, industry, and education/experience.
The Applied Magnetics Group
- Research group led by David Atherton and Lynann Clapham, devoted to NDT research and development. Downloadable tutorial on remote field eddy current (RFEC) testing.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor