Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Investors portals to publicly traded companies involved in Alternative energy sources, alternative fuel vehicles (AFV), alternative fuels. News and technical updates and associations
American Solar Energy Society
- Web site has information on membership and publications, as well as policy statements on topics related to renewable energy and electric utility restructuring.
Concentrating Solar Power
- Using mirrors to concentrate the sun's energy to power conventional turbines or heat engines to generate electricity.
DOE Photovoltaic Energy
- Online documents pertaining to photovoltaic energy, solar power, solar cells, and other related subjects.
Daystar: The Four Mile Island Solar Home
- A tour of an existing solar home with an emphasis on the experience of solar living . This site has lots of information about solar home construction, renewable energy systems and the environment.
EREN - Solar Energy
- Many links on solar energy; from US DOE Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network. One of the best sites for all around information on energy efficiency and renewables.
El Paso Solar Pond
- Information on the only operating solar pond in the U.S.A, used for electrical generation, desalinazation, and brine concentration.
European Association for Solar Energy
- Non-partisan European Energy Organization that is independent of industry, political institutions, and special interest groups. Promotes solar energy by conducting conferences and awarding a prize. Site has organization information (English and German).
- Information on a new architecture for buildings. Features include Sunslate roof and facade system. Sunslates are fully recyclable.
- Campaign for solar energy in Europe. Some technical information and a lot of politics.
Home Power Magazine
- The hands-on journal of home-made power. A very informative magazine published 6 times a year. An electronic version is available for download from their site for free. HP Magazine is the source for actual solar electric and renewable energy systems. CDs are also available with all the issues from #1 to #71.
JC Solar House Plans and Solar Collectors
- Contains a lot of information about solar energy panels, solar hot water, solar collectors, and more.
- Professional design and installation of solar energy equipment since 1993. Also energy efficient lighting services.
PV-WEB - the website of the British Photovoltaic Association
- PV-WEB provides information on photovoltaic power and solar electricity from the British Photovoltaic Association, supports PV and solar electricity development in the UK.
- Offers a huge amount of solar power related links and information.
Polymer Solar Energy Initiative
- Comprehensive information on Polymer Solar Cells. Get a job with the initiative and get involved in research.
Portal to the World of Solar Energy
- Independent and timely information on solar energy; including industry statistics, monthly solar product price surveys, technologies, world wide listing of companies, and more.
Red Rock Energy
- Alternative energy systems for the home or small property. The system collects solar energy using 2-axis heliostat arrays.
- Contains a unique source of information for solar energy related applications in Europe.
Solar Case Studies (U.S. DOE)
- Case studies of a series of homes, in varied locations around the United States, that successfully incorporated solar and energy efficiency strategies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor