Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Cambridge Solar -Solar Panel Installers, Cambridge
- Cambridge Solar are award winning, MCS approved, solar panel installers and renewable energy specialists with more than 10 years experience in the UK renewable energy industry.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BHSS Solar Bicycle Team - World Champions
- Winners of the Solar BikeRayce USA nations and the World Solar Bike Race in 1998 and 1999! Lots of pictures.
Building Integrated Photovoltaics
- Information about a project to integrate buildings which have Photovoltaic technologies on the University of Wisconsin campus.
Dr. Safdari's Solar Powered Webpage
- Personal page for a professor of Mechanical Engineering at Bradley University. Provides a resume, achievements, and photos of some solar house designs.
Energy Ideas Clearinghouse
- Energy efficiency information and resources applicable to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural energy uses. Searchable Energy Solutions Database with comprehensive answers to energy efficiency questions.
- University Center of Excellence for Photovoltaics Research.
Institute of Energy Conversion (Delaware)
- The Institute of Energy Conversion (IEC) at the University of Delaware is a multi-disciplinary laboratory devoted to research and development of thin-film photovoltaic cells. IEC's research program is complemented by an educational mission that enables both undergraduate and graduate students to obtain degrees while working with professionals engaged in solar cell research.
LEEE TISO: Testing Centre for Photovoltaic Components
- Swiss research center conducts long-term independent tests of commercial solar electric modules. Information about the tests, test results, photovoltaic glossary, and links to manufacturers.
Michigan State University Solar Racing Team
- Student organization, established in the fall of 1999, comprised of engineering and business majors. First competition is the American Solar Challenge, which is scheduled for July 15-24, 2001.
National Center for Photovoltaics (NCPV)
- U.S. Department of Energy. Research and development, promotes partnering and growth opportunities, and information source on photovoltaics. Website includes a virtual library of online reference materials and photographs on photovoltaic technology, educational materials, links to commercial suppliers and other web resources, more.
North Carolina Solar Center
- Some useful information on solar electric and other renewables. A little bit out of date in some areas.
Northwestern Solar Car Team
- A student organization dedicated to designing, building, and racing solar electric vehicles. The team is composed of a broad range of engineering talents working together to compete in the American Solar Challenge.
PV Power Resource Site
- Coordination and dissemination of global photovoltaic (pv) technologies, applications, history, and resources.
Solar Electric Light Fund (SELF)
- A non-profit organization which promotes, develops, and facilitates solar rural electrification and energy self-sufficiency in developing countries.
Solar Electric Service and Repair
- The solar electric service and repair program is a free referral service that puts you in contact with the most experienced solar electric installation and repair network in the industry.
Solar Energy Science Project
- Exploring solar energy, photovoltaic cells, electricity, storage batteries, motors, generators and how they all come together to do work that comfort our lives.
Solar Engineering Research Racing Team Web Page
- Puerto Rico based solar engineering research team. Creates and runs projects on solar electric cars.
Solar Powered Web Site
- Solar powered web site in the big city. Take a tour of our home installation that runs this site.
Solar in Arizona
- Arizona Solar Center provides a great deal of information about the status of solar energy in Arizona.
Solar in the Sunshine State
- Information and resources on proven solar applications.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor