Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Superconductor Corporation
- Develops commercial applications of superconductor technology and products for the global power industry. Information about superconductivity; products; employment in the industry; and investment. Westborough, MA. (Nasdaq: AMSC)
California Energy Data
- Summary of data on the California Energy Crisis in electricity, natural gas, and gasoline. Many energy site links, including conservation sites.
Department of Energy: Energy Information Administration
- Provides electricity information and statistics on the distribution of power in the U.S.
EPRI -- The Electric Power Research Institute
- Conducts extensive scientific research, technology development, and product implementation on power generation and transmission, energy and environment, power markets, and related areas. Membership pricing is based on appropriate metrics for regulated electric utilities, unregulated entities, and other participants in the energy enterprise.
East Central Area Reliability Council
- ECAR is one of the ten Regional Reliability Councils of the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC).Membership is voluntary, and the current Full Members are those utilities whose generation and transmission have an impact on the reliability of the interconnected electric systems in the Region.
Electricity Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT)
- ERCOT is one of 10 Regional Reliability Councils in the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) Organization. ERCOT represents a bulk electric system located totally within the State of Texas and serves about 85% of Texass electrical load
Florida Reliability Coordinating Council
- Works to ensure a reliable electric supply; members include investor-owned utilities, cooperative systems, municipals, and power marketers.
Fuzzy Logic Control For Power System Stabilization
- M. Sc. thesis by Tamer Samy [download in .zip or .doc format].
Generic Generator (gen-set) Installation Manual
- Tutorial provided by Dexter Hansen to educate potential users of requirements and safety concerns of electric power generator installations. For either commercial and residential use.
Gridwatch.com Global Power Directory
- An on-line directory of the electric power industry, covering power generation, transmission and distribution, power markets, and energy end-use.
Heavy fuel to power plant
- Burning heavier cheaper fuel generate higher profit for power plant Just recover diesel oil from your present heavy fuel and burn the resulting extra heavy fuel
How Stuff Works: How the Power Distribution Grid Works
- Photographic tour explains all of the equipment that brings the power to your home.
How electricity is generated.
- Explanation of how electricity is generated, including a description of how different energy sources (coal, oil, wood, nuclear, hydropower, wind) are used in the process.
Hydroelectric Research and Technical Services Group, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- Responsible for providing technical support, testing, and diagnostic services for hydroelectric power plants. Describes these areas of activity and provides online technical manuals and other publications.
- IGC-SuperPower, uses core capabilities in materials, cryogenics and magnetics to develop electric power components such as cables, transformer, and fault current controllers utilizing state-of-the-art 2nd generation HTS technology.
Mid Atlantic Area Council
- The Mid-Atlantic Area Council (MAAC) is one of ten Regional Reliability Councils which form the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC).
Mid-America Interconnected Network
- Mid-America Interconnected Network, Inc. (MAIN) is one of the ten electric reliability councils which comprise the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC).
Mid-Continent Area Power Pool
- The MAPP organization is a Reliability Council, responsible for the safety and reliability of the bulk electric system, under the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC).
North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC)
- Electric utilities formed the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) in 1968 to promote the reliability of the electricity supply for North America
Northeast Power Cordinating Council
- Includes organization & criteria that clearly defines the principles which need to be followed to assure its mission of promoting a reliable interconnected power system in the Northeast.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor