Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Oak Ridge National Laboratories: Electric Utilities Research and Development Activities
- Topics include plant equipment diagnostics and control, plant instrumentation and control, transmission and distribution, information management and operations analysis.
Oxford University, England: Pulsed Power and Applications Group
- Provides a short paragraph for the Group's interests.
Power Systems Technology
- The Minisub is a csa approved substation which combines padmount transformers with SF6 switchgear technology.
Southeastern Electric Reliability Council
- One of ten regional reliability councils constituting the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC
Southwest Power Pool
- One of twelve joined together forming the National Electric Reliability Council, now known as the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC).
- Library of online technical documents pertaining to electric power applications of superconductor technology, high Tc-conductors and related subjects.
- Power process to increase output in a conventional conventional oil, coal, or gas fired plants while generating desalinated water.
U.S. Department of Energy: Superconductivity of Electrical Systems
- Current information on superconducting technologies and the national Superconductivity for Electric Systems Program. Contains information and educational materials on superconducting technologies and related research and development programs.
U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Provides notices, major orders, and energy information for the electric, gas, oil, and hydro industries.
Western Systems Coordinating Council (WSCC)
- Regional forum for actively promoting regional electric service reliability in the Western Canada and the Western United States.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor