Submit a site
Electronic Design Automation
High Level Synthesis
General Scientific Software
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Apollo Photonics Inc.
- Provides optoelectronic systems and photonic devices design tools and services, including commercial CAD package. Includes product descriptions and capability statements.
CAD CAM Solutions Co
- Suppliers of CAD, CAM, CNC Machining and programming, mold design, high speed electrode machining and prototype model making. Competitive prices, work done well and quickly.
Center for Embedded Computer Systems
- CECS is a center comprising of leading CAD, Embedded systems and Codesign researchers from Univ. of California, Irvine and San Diego.
Design Automation Conference
- The major commercial show and academic conference.
- Comprehensive list of links on EDA tools.
Electronic CAD & Reliability Group
- Investigating test of digital circuits, high-level system design, parallel processing, reliability, functionality and algorithms. Includes published research, project descriptions, tools and benchmark circuits available to download.
Embedded Systems and Hardware Software Codesign Links
- Links to research groups in Embedded Systems, Hardware Software Codesign, high level synthesis.
- Simulink add-on to perform piece-wise linear electric circuit simulation. Developed for power electronic circuits and will assist with any combination simulation of electrical circuits or controls. Includes tutorial, netlist and library components.
- The Association for Computing Machinery's(ACM) Special Interest Group on Design Automation.
SIGDA's Links to CAD Sites
- Resource provided by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design Automation. Provides a comprehensive collection of commercial and academic sites.
SPICE 3 User's Manual
- SPICE 3 User's Manual converted to html format with search facility and cross-references added.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor