Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Accolade Design Automation, Inc.
- Offering advanced tools for FPGA and system-level design using VHDL.
- Consulting in Verilog (tm of Cadence), VHDL, SPICE, verification and synthesis. Alopatek also can provide custom designed blocks for your integrated circuit.
Alternative System Concepts, Inc.
- On-Line Documentation
- An intellectual property provider that develops and supports synthesizable cores and simulation models for electronic design using VHDL.
Emacs VHDL Mode
- Emacs/XEmacs mode for editing VHDL code.
FMF Home Page
- This is the premier site for VHDL component simulation models.
Formal Semantics for VHDL
- A book that describes the Semantics of VHDL.
- Project to develop a GPL VHDL simulator for Linux.
Green Mountain Computing Systems
- A software development company started in 1994, specializing in language systems. We currently develop and market tools for VHDL, an IEEE standard language for hardware description.
HDL Chip Design
- Practical Guide for Designing, Synthesizing and Simulating ASICs and FPGAs using VHDL or Verilog
Hamburg VHDL Archive
- Home of many free, open source designs in VHDL.
Hello, World Program
- Written in VHDL.
- A synthesys tool, which will optimize your ASIC/FPGA/CPLD design. Evaluation license is available.
RASSP Support Page for VHDL
- Models, Guidelines and Coding Styles, Standards, Courses/Tutorials, Tools
- The University of Cincinnati's free VHDL analyzer/parallel simulator.
SIGDA Home Page
Steve's Vital Tutorial
- Introduction to VITAL '95
Synopsys Logic Synthesis
- VHDL Compiler
- Leader in synthesizable cores for microprocessors and microcontroller peripherals.
VHDL Database of Phase/MACAO
- It is our aim to provide free access to VHDL source code and related material. Therefore, we have installed a database that you may access via the WWW.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor