Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Quarter Century of Geotechnical Research
- A report from the Federal Highway Administration which summarizes geotechnical research and development activities during the past 25 years. The report includes significant accomplishments in the areas of bridge foundations, ground improvement, and soil and rock behavior.
Cement Soil Mixing in Soft Ground
- A short abstract by Peter J. Nicholson detailing the use of cement for soil mixing. It includes treated soil characteristics, construction methods and equipment, and quality control and testing.
- Engineering firm, specializing in ground stabilization in wet sands and gravels using Wellpoint Dewatering techniques.
SDII Global Corp
- Engineering, services and materials testing for the geotechnical, geophysical, geological and forensic sciences. Pre-development activities, and civil and engineering design and support services for geotechnical applications.
The British Lime Association
- Details of the techniques, benefits, construction process and future developments in the use of quicklime and hydrated lime in soil stabilisation .
The Geo Council
- National Council for Geo-Engineering and Construction, is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information about geotechnology within the geo-engineering and construction communiites.
World Enzymes Australia
- Enzyme based polymer products for soil stabilization and waste control. Case studies. Downloadable technical information on zip files. Part of Mitebridge Pty., Ltd.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor