Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADAMA Engineering, Inc
- USA. Developers of software for geotechnical engineering. Programs for the design of grid reinforced slopes, block and earth walls, and geotubing. Product brochures on PDF files. Requires Acrobat Reader.
Data Surge Corp
- USA. Developers of geotechnical software applications for professional engineers and geotechnical engineering students. On-line, limited versions of programs.
Erosion Control Materials Design Software
- Computer-assisted selection of materials for slope erosion protection and channel scour resistance, for engineers, designers and contractors in the erosion and sediment control industry.
Excelsior Erosion Works
- Windows based software program for erosion control analysis and design. Free download. From American Excelsior Co., USA.
GEO-SLOPE International Ltd.
- CAD software for geotechnical and geo-environmental modelling
- USA. Developers of software and hardware data acquisition systems for acquiring, manipulating and reporting of test data in soils laboratories, and automated systems for the control of all phases of geotechnical testing. Links to related sites.
- UK. Developers and distributors of geotechnical analysis and design software for retaining and gravity walls, slope stability and reinforced soils. Password protected download area.
- Design software for the specification of prefabricated vertical drains, featuring automatic calculation of spacing requirements for wick drain installation. From Nilex, Inc.
- Computer-aided learning for geotechnical engineering. Has a range of CAL packages available for downloading and also provides links to others.
Geotechnical Computer Applications
- USA. Software for subsurface investigation, facilitating generation of reports and analysis of subsurface data. Sample reports. Downloadable demo. Pricing information.
Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Software Directory
- A directory of programs, software publishers and suppliers in the fields of geotechnical, geoenvironmental and environmental engineering; hydrogeology, geology, geoscience, data analysis and data visualisation.
Geotextile and Geosynthetics Calculation Programs
- Computer programs for the selection of appropriate geotextiles and geosynthetics, and spacing requirements in the design of soil filtration projects and slope reinforcement, and for engineering calculations associated with segmental retaining walls. In Zip format. Provided by T.C. Mirafi.
P I S A Geotechnical Software
- Developers of a program for analyzing deformation of geotechnical structures such as dams, excavations, tunnels, retaining walls, and related structures.
Scientific Software Group
- Supply a range of geotechnical software. Product overviews, detailed descriptions, and FAQs .
Slope Stability Analysis Software
- Software program for the general solution of slope stability problems, featuring the analysis of reinforced soil slopes with geosynthetics, nailing and tiebacks. Developed by the School of Civil Engineering in the Purdue University, USA.
- USA. Developers of software programs for slope stability, consolidation, finite elements, seismatic analysis, pile groups and foundation design. Articles and bookstore. On-line calculators.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor