Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CWRU Geotechnical Centrifuge
- Information on the research projects in earthquake mitigation, environmental hazards mitigation and advanced infrastructure geotechnology at Case Western Reserve University in Ohio.
GRI. Geosynthetic Research Institute
- Research facility of the Drexel University, devoted to generic research on geosynthetic materials and related applications. Concise descriptions of the various geosynthetic materials and their uses.
Numerical Modeling of Jointed Rock Masses
- Personal homepage of Mr. Cheng-Yu Ku, focusing on the modeling of joined rock masses by using discontinuous deformation analysis (DDA), and the numerical manifold method (NMM).
Ocean Margin Deep Water Research Project
- Framework projects studying the geology, ecology and continental slope stability of margin and deep water regions .
PGI. PVC Geomembrane Institute
- USA. Based in the University of Illinois. Non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the use of PVC in environmental applications. Provides research and consulting services to the geotechnical industry. Technical library in full text and PDF format.
Sageos Geosynthetics Technology Center
- Canada. Independent organization, devoted to the development and understanding of new technologies of geosynthetics. Applied and academic research. Complete range of laboratory testing services. Training and information facilities. English and French.
Turner-Fairbank's Highway Research Center
- Descriptions of concluded and on-going geosynthetics research projects, conducted in cooperation with commercial contractors. Includes related publications.
United States Universities Council on Geotechnical Engineering Research
- Information on several aspects of geotechnical engineering including books and software of interest to engineers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor