Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
HES - Heat Exchanger Simulator
- Educational software for shell and tube heat exchanger simulations.
- Provider of HYSYS (Process simulation environment), HTFS (Heat transfer simulation package), STX/ACX (Heat exchanger modeling packages), Flarenet (Flare system simulation package), BDK (Batch system simulation package) and other process system modeling packages
IP-Sol - Integrated Process Solutions for Chemical Engineering
- Products are ProPred (an interactive property prediction tool), ProCAMD (design molecules having specific properties - solvent design) and modules for phase behavior calculations, dynamic and steady state simulation and modeling.
Intelligent Optimization Group
- Specializes in advanced process control, multivariable predictive control, real-time optimization, expert systems and neural networks for the refining and chemical processes.completed and available training courses.
- Provides details of software products for process engineers, specialising in the application of vacuum, condensers and thermocompressors to process inductry.
- Shareware programs for properties of ice, water and steam; packed column hydraulics; project risk analysis.
- Providing chemical engineering software solutions to every day engineering needs.
MATEC Materials Technology Software and Data Services
- Software and databases for use by engineers, scientists, educationalists and students engaged in the science, engineering, processing, study and use of materials
- Software for experimental design and optimization. Sequential design of experiments to optimize products, processes, and chemical analytical methods.
NASA Glenn Equilibrium Program (CEA)
- Computer program for calculation of complex chemical equilibrium compositions. Applications include properties for assigned thermodynamic states, rocket performance, thermal transport properties, thermodynamic properties, Chapman-Jouguet detonations, and shock wave calculations.
ProSim, software solutions for process industry
- A complete set of process simulation software and services dedicated to chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Software for chemical engineering and process industries , PPP integrates with Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic, Lotus 1-23 etc. for quick and rigorous process simulation, PD-Plus is a low cost simulator for petrochemical processes.
- Software for chemical, petrochemical, and building industries.
Simulation Sciences, Inc.
Software Tools for process integration
- List of software tools on Process Integration and User's experience with those tools are presented.
TDS Web Site
- TDS has information services and software products for chemical, health and safety and environmental engineers.
Tank Volume, Ice Cream, Engineering, and Factory Floor Calculations
- Engineering calculations for: factory floor, tank volumes, milk plant and ice cream formulation, air conditioning, electronics, PLC, ladder logic & links to useful sites.
Techical Spreadsheet from Kinematrix
- Chemical engineering specific spreadsheet that allows unit conversion and complex calculations.
The Web Page of MTB
- Free Software for the chemical engineering found on the web. Only FREEWARE programs.
- Thorn Technologies, along with Simulation Solutions, provide Windows based chemical process simulators integrated with performance analysis tools.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor