Submit a site
Units Conversion Programs
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AEA Technology - Computational Fluid Dynamics Software
- Fluid flow analysis and design optimization software.
- A software package for predicting the fluid phase equilibria in natural gas-water systems, in particular sour natural gas.
- Supply advanced regulatory control technology. Products include the adaptive model-predictive regulatory controller and a modeling and simulation tool to create process models and predict process behaviour.
- Software for the simulation and modeling of chemical mechanisms for use by chemists in research laboratories and by academic institutions.
- Provider of Smart Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management software and services for the process industries.
Astron International, Inc.
- Custom software development.
Aurel Systems-Process Simulation Software CADSIM
- Chemical process simulation software. Dynamic and steady state process simulation. CADSIM products.
Binary Distillation Simulator
- BDSIM performs bynary distillation calculations to establish the required number of theoretical stages, columns dimentions (height and diameter), etc. The program presents the resulting McCabe Thiele diagram for the specified separation.
Bryan Research & Engineering, Inc.
- Supplier of PROSIM (HC processing simulation software), TSWEET (Gas processing simulation software), and ControlMax.
- Products and services in the areas of heat transfer and fluid system design and analysis.
CACHE Corporation (Computer Aids for Chemical Engineering
- A not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to promote cooperation among universities, industry and government in the development and distribution of computer-related and/or technology-based educational aids for the chemical engineering profession.
Cape Software's VPLink
- An easy to use simulation package for control testing and operator training needs. VPLink connects to most DCS and PLC systems in place of the real I/O allowing thorough testing of control software before plant start up. The package also provides flexible, low cost operator training simulators.
CemoS - Chemical exposure model System
- A model developed for prediction of fate and distribution of hazardous chemicals released to the environment, from the University of Osnabrück. The model is available for download; a textbook is available for order.
Che-Comp Software Foundation
- A not-for-profit international organization which seeks to foster the creation of quality and affordable chemical engineering software for the chemical engineering community worldwide.
Chemb Consulting & Environmental
- Provides comprehensive process engineering and consulting services throughout the chemical-process industry. Distribution of engineering and scientific software products specialising in process simulation and modelling, equipment design and statistical process analysis.
- A community on the Internet for chemical engineers. Development of software, computational fluid dynamics, numerical analysis, computer programming.
- Technical and management consulting firm offers expertise in chemical production , product applications, market dynamics, production economics, environmental and safety analysis, risk management, and software development.
Chemical Engineering Software -- TriMAX
- TriMAX v2.2 is a big scientific database designed to make getting engineering data easy and quick
- Computer Software and equipment for the Engineering Industry and for teaching engineering principles
Chemstations, Inc - Process Simulation Software
- Full suite of tools for simulating steady-state or dynamic chemical processes. Handles batch, semi-batch, and continuous systems. Full brochures available online.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor