Submit a site
Process Measurement and Control Organizations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
6th International Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Conference summary and information.
AIChE - Process Development Group
- Process development includes process research and innovation; scale-up; design, construction and operation of pilot plant or laboratory units; technology transfer; and optimization of manufacturing processes.
AIChE Local Sections
- Use this page to find any local section of AIChE.
ASTM. American Society for Testing and Materials
- US based, world wide organization for the standardization of testing and materials.
American Chemical Society
- Primary professional organization for chemists and related occupations.
American Chemistry Council
- Represents the American chemical industry. Information about the Responsible Care initiative, news articles, press releases, research and testing, and public health.
American Industrial Hygiene Association
- The AIHA is "..dedicated to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of environmental factors arising in or from the workplace that may result in injury, illness, impairment, or affect the well-being of workers and members of the community."
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Serving Chemical Engineers Who Serve the World. The AIChE Web is geared towards advancing the practice and theory of Chemical Engineering.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers - Chicago Section
- News and information about the Chicago section and its activities and programs.
American Nuclear Society
- Resources on nuclear science and technology: nuclear medicine, nuclear energy, food irradiation, and nuclear techniques used in manufacturing and processing industries.
American Physical Society
Association of Chemical Engineers of Uruguay
- Site of our Association, Magazines, Services, Contacts, and all the information and links . In Spanish and English
Association of Consulting Chemists and Chemical Engineers
- Represents chemical consultants and their clients. Directory and referral service, and information about past and future meetings.
Biomedical Engineering Society
- Organization dedicated to promoting the increase of biomedical engineering knowledge and its utilization.
Bromine Science and Environmental Forum (BSEF)
- Dedicated to furthering the scientific understanding of bromine products.
CAST Communications, AIChE
- The Computers and Systems Technology (CAST) Division of AIChE is responsible for a wide range of activities within AIChE that involve the application of computers and mathematics to chemical engineering problems.
Canadian Geotechnical Society
Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
- The Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE), one of the three Constituent Societies of The Chemical Institute of Canada, is the national technical association of chemical engineers.
Canadian Society for Engineering Management
- Represent the interests and enhances the capabilities of engineers in management in order to advance and promote efficient management of commerce, industry and public affairs.
Che-Comp Software Foundation
- A not-for-profit international organization which seeks to foster the creation of quality and affordable chemical engineering software for the chemical engineering community worldwide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor