Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Chemical Consultants Network
- A network of consultants for the chemical and related industries, jointly sponsored by the ACS and AIChE. Monthly meetings are held in the greater Philadelphia area.
Chemical Heritage Foundation
- The Chemical Heritage Foundation (CHF), established by the American Chemical Society (ACS) and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), had its origins in 1982. CHF seeks to strengthen public understanding of the chemical sciences and technologies.
Engineering Institute of Canada
Forest Products Division of AIChE
- The Forest Products Division of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers offers information about the Division and about the industry, from the perspective of chemical engineers.
Indian Chemical Manufacturers Association (ICMA)
- To foster and promote the development of the chemical industry for overall betterment of society by improving the synergy between the forces of technology commerce and Government
Institution of Chemical Engineers
- International group of chemical and process engineers and material scientist. Provides information on education and development of the professions.
International Centre for Gas Technology Information
- The reference room contains many papers and articles related to trenchless technology and pipe rehabilitation.
International Ozone Association
- Serves as the focal point for technology transfer and developments on the use of ozone and ozonation in drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment, odor control, air purification, and other agricultural, food processing, aquaculture, and marine applications.
International Society for Measurement and Control
- An international, nonprofit, educational organization for professionals in the theory, design, manufacture, and use of instruments, computers, and systems for measurement and control.
International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- International society for technical professionals in the health care manufacturing industry. Source for educational forums to promote development and sharing of knowledge for its members.
Materials Research Society
- Non-profit organization which brings together scientists, engineers and research managers from industry, government, academia and research laboratories to share findings in the research and development of new materials of technological importance.
NPT - The Dutch Chemical Engineers' Association
- The NPT is a cooperation of the KIvI Department for Process technology, the KNCV Section for Process technology, and the NIRIA Section for Process technology.
Society for Risk Analysis
- The Society for Risk Analysis (SRA) provides an open forum for all those who are interested in risk analysis. Risk analysis is broadly defined to include risk assessment, risk characterization, risk communication, risk management, and policy relating to risk. Our interests include risks to human health and the environment, both built and natural.
Society of Plastics Engineers Journal
- Journal of plastic polymers and engineering
South Texas Section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Based in Houston, Texas, this Web site is provided as a service to the members of the section and to all other chemical engineering professionals.
Subject Group for Oil & Natural Gas
- A non-profit organisation within the Institution of Chemical Engineers aimed at promoting knowledge and establishing networks throughout the Oil and Gas and related industries.
Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
- TAPPI - Professional organization dedicated to the pulp and paper industries. Web site features industry news and online information resources.
The American Petroleum Institute
- Represents all aspects of the U.S. petroleum and natural gas industry.
The Soap And Detergent Association
- Information on use and composition of soaps and detergents, including cleaning products overview, laundry products, dishwashing, and environmental topics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor