Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Neuroprosthesis Research Organization
- Science news related to brain computer interaction, brain implants, brain control, neural prosthesis, bionic organs, biomorphic robot helpers, humanoids, androids, cyborgs.
NjeX - Medical Device Implanting Technology
- Innovative medical device Implanting Systems Technology for pharmaceutical and gene therapy controlled release pellets, brachytherapy seeds, and other small implant devices
OakRiver Technology Corporation
- Provider of engineering and contract manufacturing solutions specializing in electro-mechanical and medical devices.
- An innovative medical technology company dedicated to setting new standards of care in orthopedics through biological solutions.
Reiners Biomedical Engineering Site
- Reiner Beck lists his favourite links regarding medical science and biomedical engineering.
Southern California Biomedical Engineering News
- Weekly biomedical engineering and medical news summaries, as well as links to some engineering and biology software resources and biomedical engineering companies.
SwRI Medical Device Design
- SwRI's success in medical technology development is based on a multidisciplinary approach to problem solving, with innovative medical device design, prototyping, and testing.
The Annals of Biomedical Engineering (ABME)
- An interdisciplinary, international journal published as the official journal of the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES). It is produced bi-monthly by the American Institute of Physics. The journal publishes original articles in the major fields of bioengineering and biomedical engineering, as well as review articles, special communications (e.g., methods, technical reports), rapid communications, history and teaching articles, book reviews, and letters-to-the-Editor.
The Engineering Tissue Growth (ETG) International Conference & Exposition
- Preeminent event dedicated to the exchange of tissue growth/engineering technology. Pittsburgh, Pa., March 26-29, 2001. Will include technical conference, poster sessions and 18,000 sq.ft of product exhibits.
The Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society of the IEEE
- Advances the application of engineering sciences and technology to medicine and biology, promotes the profession, and provides global leadership for the benefit of its members and humanity by disseminating knowledge, setting standards, fostering professional development, and recognizing excellence.
The ProFootScan System
- A computer generated foot scan that diagnosis biomechanical pathology and then modems to an orthotic laboratory to produce a therpeutic foot orthotic.
Victor Kosmopoulos: Bioengineer
- Studies focused in the interdisciplinary field of bioengineering: knee biomechanics and kinematics; at the Orthopaedic Research Laboratory.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor