Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis.
Development of Sensorized Forceps for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- To be used in MIS, robotic surgery, telepresence surgery. Incorporates sensors for tactile information, force, and position in several dimensions. Forceps movement is motorized for remote operation.
Duane L. Hart on Filmless Cardiology
- The thoughts of a Clinical Engineer on a major filmless conversion project and ideas on integrating technology in health care.
- Company committed to placing enhancing diagnostic imaging tools in the hands of doctors. Our mission is to assist physicians in providing safer, more accurate and cost-effective treatments. In line with our business concept, we concentrate on developing and enhanced imaging products for computer tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
EBME Biomedical Engineering
- EBME are a medical equipment management company dedicated to promoting communication between EBME departments.
- Research and IP development co. developing several inventions based on electric field force applications for delivering drugs, DNA, proteins and tissue repair agents.
Enhanced Mobility Technologies
- BioRehab System, a revolution in rehabilitation technology. The BioRehab System is an innovative system for treating people with movement impairments.
- Competence in extracorporeal blood treatment and infusion technology. Innovative products and services in extracorporeal blood treatment through adsorber technology (arthritis, lupus, hypercholesterolemia), immune therapy, transfusion and infusion technology.
- A biomedical research institute in Basel.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- HHMI investigators have been involved in many important recent advances, from the discovery of genes related to cystic fibrosis, obesity, and other diseases, to new insights about how human cells develop or communicate.
Human Brain Mapping
- The Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) has evolved in response to the explosion in the field of human functional neuroimaging, and its movement into the scientific mainstream. One of the primary functions of the organization is to provide an educational forum for the exchange of up-to-the-minute and ground breaking research across modalities exploring Human Brain Mapping.
Hydroxyapatite Coatings for Orthopaedic Implants
- Bioceramic coatings have been developed for orthopedic implants by multiple ion exchanges (MIX). The coating is expected to enhance bone growth on the implants.
ICCT Technologies R & D Center, Inc.
- Aerospace, consumer, automotive and biomedical industries products.
In Vivo NMR Centre, University of Alberta
- A part of the Biomedical Engineering Department at the University of Alberta. We work with NMR in the pursuit of in vivo (internal to the body) research.
Margret & H. A. Rey Laboratory for Nonlinear Dynamics in Medicine
- An interdisciplinary research laboratory at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. The laboratory is affiliated with Harvard Medical School, Harvard-M.I.T. Division of Health Sciences & Technology and the Center for Polymer Studies at Boston University.
Medical Device Forum
- A place for Medical Device industry professionals to share ideas, discuss current issues, or seek solutions regarding the design, manufacture, or regulation of medical devices.
Monash University Rehabilitation Technology
- Unique Products and Devices - catalogue of devices developed by REHABTech and available for the industry. Information for amputees - advice and links to support groups. Information for the health professional, continuing education, reports, relevant research, practice forms, discussion groups. (Amputee; Prosthetics; Rehabilitation; Prosthetics; Orthotics; P&O assistive technology).
Motus Bioengineering, Inc.
- Motus uses gyroscopes to quantify gait, tremor, dyskinesia and range of motion in individuals with Parkinson's, stroke and sport injuries and can track rehabilitation outcome.
Neural Engineering Center, Biomedical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
- Analyzing the function of the nervous system, developing methods to restore damaged neurological function, and creating artificial systems by integrating physical, chemical, mathematical and engineering tools. Free neuron simulation software provided.
Neuro Therapeutics, Inc.
- A privately held biomedical company developing therapies to promote the functional repair of the damaged spinal cord and brain.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor