Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A graphical environment for cognitive modeling. Free for the moment, and available for PC and Unix. Developed by Rick Cooper, John Fox and others.
- An extensive guide to psychological software
- A general power analysis program, free for Mac and PC. Written by E. Erdfelder, F. Faul and A. Buchner, at the University of Trier.
Life Science Associates
- Publisher of instructional programs in Psychology along with assessment programs for cognitive rehabilitation.
- A DOS-based Pascal program that implements the multinomial maximum-likelihood mixture analysis, by Yantis, Meyer & Smith.
MLPest, PsychoFit, etc.
- Useful (and free) software (for Macintoshes and PCs) for running and analyzing experiments, by Lewis O. Harvey, Jr.
Neurobehavioral Systems, Inc.
- Software for conducting neuroscience experiments using standard Windows PC's. Stimulus delivery software can be used for cognitive psychology, fMRI, erp and single unit research.
- A set of realistic three-dimensional objects for use in computational and psychological studies, developed in Michael Tarr's lab.
PXL (Psychological Experiments Library)
- Useful source code for software to run experiments in psychophysics and experimental psychology. Free for PC, from Hans Irtel.
- Experimental control software for MacOS, by Michael Tarr and Pepper Williams (free)
SIByl Main Search Page
- Software to facilitate linguistic annotation and analysis of visual language data (e.g., for signed languages and the gestural component of spoken languages).
- A Windows program for demonstrating visual-attention phenomena (freeware)
Web-Based Courseware on causal reasoning
- Proposal at Carnegie Mellon's Human and Computer Interaction Department.
WordNet - A Lexical Database for English
- Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor