Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Software developed by Thomas Muhr for grounded theory, anthropology and sociological studies.
AnSWR, EZ-Text, Epi-Info, Epi-Map
- Freewares used by researchers in a "epidemiology program".
- Ucinet (social network analysis), KrackPlot (graph drawing software), Anthropac (dos software for cultural research).
- Presentation of the software, availlable questionnaire to collect data.
- Morphological, lexical, syntactical and thematical information retrieval in Web sites of newspapers.
- Presentaton and Manual of the 10-jears-old structured and unstructured data analysis program (originally for Macintosh).
- English presentation of the french company that develops Max Reinert's software Alceste.
- Presenting tools developped for content analysis : Tatoe, A Smalltalk Frame Kit, TerminologyFramework.
- Freeware for textual research.
NVivo and NUD*IST
- Qualitative software by Tom Richards (coded text segments method). Free downloadable demos.
- E-mail discussion group about Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis Software Project.
Qualitative Media Analyzer
- Software for qualitative analysis of interviews or observations, where the interviews/observations are stored as digitalized audio- or video recordings.
- Language and content analysis methods mainly (but not only) linked to the TextQuest and Intext software. Commented list of links to other text analysis software by Harald Klein.
- Software processing qualitative data by textsegments coded by the user.
The Hume machine
- The sociological Candide software use clustered graphs (also called cogntive maps) to represent textual knowledge (by Geneviève Teil et Bruno Latour).
- Qualitative method processing user-coded text segments.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor