Submit a site
Science and Technology Policy
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asian American Policy Review
- Founded in 1989, the Harvard University Asian American Policy Review is the first academic journal in the country dedicated to examining social issues and public policies affecting the Asian Pacific American community.
Canadian Public Policy
- To stimulate research and discussion of public policy among decision-makers and advisers in business organizations and governments, and policy researchers in private institutions and universities. The site can be viewed in both English and French.
East-West Review of Labor and Social Policy
- Each issue is dedicated to one or more policy issues including Social Policy, Labor Law, Social Security Law, and general policy issues.
Electronic Policy Network
European Commission Rural Policy Review
- Reviewing EC policy for agriculture and rural development in developing countries. Interactive site, designed to enable increased interaction between interested people, such as EC staff, civil servants from Member States, researchers and professionals.
Georgetown University Public Policy Review
- Publishes articles that contribute to the thoughtful discourse of public policy. The journal is published semi-annually, in the fall and the spring. The Editorial Board is composed of graduate students from the Georgetown Public Policy Institute.
Introduction to Social Policy
- Social Policy is the study of the welfare state, and the range of responses to social need. This is a brief introduction to the subject.
Issues in Science & Technology
- A publication of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, and the Cecil and Ida Green Center for the Study of Science and Society at the University of Texas at Dallas.
NeoPolitique -- Principles for a Postmodern Era
- A student-initiated and student-staffed online journal of policy, politics, and culture published by the Robertson School of Government, designed to discover and disseminate, through the Internet, a principled perspective of policy and culture.
Policies of the European Union
Public Agenda Online
- Our guides offer a nonpartisan briefing on policy and polling -- including "red flags" where poll results may be misleading; a digest of news, legislation, and studies; research sources -- and much more.
Public Policy Network
- The Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs' Electronic Mail Forum.
Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy
- The Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University is dedicated to educating tomorrow's leaders and improving the quality of public policymaking through scholarly research, undergraduate and graduate education, professional training, and the exchange of ideas with public officials and opinion leaders.
The Electronic Hallway
- Offers teaching cases, exercises, role-plays, teaching workshops, and curriculum planning resources to faculty focusing on public administration and public policy.
The Electronic Hallway Journal
- A Journal of teaching cases in public administration and public policy. The journal provides to public policy and administration faculty the best cases the field has to offer and an opportunity to have cases peer reviewed in a serious fashion.
The H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management Web Site
- The Heinz School curriculum focuses on areas that included quantitative analysis, modeling, conomics and statistics.
The Robertson School of Government
- Seeks to restore our nation's Judeo-Christian heritage, to renew the traditional values of citizenship in the public affairs of the United States. Leadership and policy issues are rigorously analyzed from various academic perspectives in a broad, multidisciplinary endeavor.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor