Science in Society
Science and Religion
Submit a site
Origins and Creation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Centre for Science and Religion
- The Centre is the first in Britain, which offers a programme of public lectures as well as undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. A new MA programme in Science and Religion is part of its activities.
Centre for Theology, Science and Culture
- Coordinates research projects contributing to the discovery, interpretation and revision of knowledge relating the fields of theology, science and culture, particularly the interaction of ecology and Christian theology. Flinders University, South Australia.
Christianity Reformed From Its Root.
- Presents the main scientific, historical, and biblical errors.
- Counterbalance Foundation is a non-profit educational organization promoting new views on complex issues. This page includes Science and Religion project, which describes such topics as Big Bang, evolution, divine action, etc.
Einstein on science and religion
Faith & Reason Ministries
- Reconciling Christianity with accepted science.
Faith and Reason
- PBS documentary about the interaction between science and religion, both historically and today, offering transcripts of interviews with scientists and theologians, information, and links.
- What today's information age says about God. Few documents, but all in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf).
God and Science
- Commentary on Darwin, Marx, Freud, Tillich, Chardin, creationism, evolution, quantum mechanics, and more, from Charles Henderson's book, God and Science. Most of the chapters of the book are available online at this site.
Institute on Religion in an Age of Science
- Information about activities (conferences), publications, and affiliations.
Jesuits and the Sciences: 1540-1995
- Exhibit of scientific works written and published by the Jesuits.
John Ray Initiative
- Bringing together scientific and Christian understandings of the environment.
Reasons To Believe
- Reasons To Believe is an international, interdenominational ministry established to communicate the uniquely factual basis for belief in the Bible as the wholly true Word of God and for personal faith in Jesus Christ.
Science and Christianity
- Articles, book reviews and links, looking at the engagement of science with Christianity, both historically and in the present.
Science and Christianity - Allies or Enemies?
- Few articles on the subject (about Big Bang, creation, etc.) and a collection of links.
Science and Faith
- Big collection of links to pages about scientists and their faith, quotations from the Bible, etc.
Science and faith: Catholic perspectives.
- Contains links to writings of John Paul II as well as others about science and religion (for example about Galileo).
- A catalog of links about science and religion, ethics, culture, politics, etc.
The Unicorn Site
- Descriptions and summaries of fiction and non-fiction books and other writings by Dr. L. Steven Cheairs the address the common elements of science and Christian thought.
- Their homepage.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor