Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Behe's Empty Box
- Reviews and criticisms of Michael Behe's book: "Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution" ...and the hypothesis of Intelligent Design.
Creation "Science" Debunked
- Critique of creation science, and "a guide to fighting the creationists and their attempts to impose their peculiar interpretations of religion onto our society."
Creation or just natural events?
- Specific points against bible literalists/creationists.
Creationists File: Bill Morgan
- Bill Morgan is a creation science activist with whom I shared a two-year email correspondence. This site examines his claims and tactics.
Evolution & Creationism (OU CALL)
- Ohio University's CALL Lab is an education site that offers links to information on a number of subjects. In this site there are definitions of some common terms used regarding the issue as well as links to sites for and against both Creationism & Evolution.
Evolution and Creationism
- Examines various creationist philosophies and presents refuting evidence. John Woolf writes that Young Earth Creationism "is the strain of creationism that I find most dangerous, and it's the one I spend the most time fighting." Amazon associate with links to anti-creationist books.
- Personal web page expressing a pro-evolution philosophy.
Forgive Us, For We See Not What We Do
- Addresses, from a Christian perspective, issues of activism, abortion, human evolution, and bears witness to the mistakes made by well-meaning Christians in taking their views of the Bible's mandates to extremes.
Glenn Morton's Creation/Evolution Page
- Discusses issues of creation/evolution including areas of anthropology, geology, the global/local flood, paleontology and theology from the perspective of a Christian who adheres to commonly accepted evolutionary theory and seeks to harmonize it with the Bible. Genesis 1 is seen as a series of "Proclamations," rather than a chronological account of creation events.
God, Evolution, and the Big Bang
- a pamphlet responding to some of the common misconceptions about the relationship between science and religion, and giving some of the evidence for evolution and the Big Bang
Greene's Creationism Truth Filter
- Discussions of what's wrong with creationism, from a philosophical, religious, and scientific perspective.
Has Science Found God?
- Talk by Dr. Norman F. Hall given on September 15, 1996 at a meeting of the Humanist Fellowship of San Diego at the Thomas Paine Coffeehouse.
Homepage of A Secularist
- The alternative to the neocreationist and creationism attacks on reality.
Is the War Between Science and Religion Over?
- By Dr. Norman F. Hall and Lucia K. B. Hall. Published in The Humanist, May/June 1986.
Kansas School Board's Evolution Ruling Angers Science Community
Myths in Genesis
- Examination of creation myths in Genesis that Evangelicals want taught in public schools as "Creation Science."
National Center for Science Education
- Resource for teaching evolution.
No Answers in Genesis!
- Seeking to teach parents and children that evolution is the only valid scientific method of explaining the origins of Earth's creatures.
Pseudo-Christianity and the Creation/Evolution debate
- A personal exploration of the Evolution vs. Creationism debate and fundamentalist Christianity.
The Creation/Evolution Controversy
- Don Lindsay notes that "there are more than two sides. It can be illuminating to see how different people approach the same questions," and proceeds to give an overview of the issues, including various creationist views.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor