Science in Society
Submit a site
Buddhism and Science
Mysticism and Science
Christianity and Science
Psychology and Religion
Sociology of Religion
Islam and Science
Transcendental Meditation and Science
Judaism and Science
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
The Blind Atheist: The Unscientific Root of Atheism
- The Blind Atheist is a book for the open minded skeptic. Here you will find ordering information and excerpts from the book. The book explores the origin of life and exposes the falacy abiogenesis.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Explores the relationship between biology and religion.
Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences
- Promoting the creative mutual interaction between contemporary theology and the natural sciences.
Chicago Center for Religion and Science
- Providing dialogue between scientists, theologians, and other scholars on issues pertaining to how traditional concerns and beliefs of religion can be related to scientific understandings.
Dialogue on Science, Ethics, and Religion (AAAS)
- Promotes knowledge about developments in science and technology within the religious community, and provides opportunities for dialogue between the scientific and religious communities on ethical and religious implications of scientific developments.
EmergentMind, Mapping the Frontiers of Consciousness
- Key papers, discussions and research leads focusing on holographic models of mind and mind-body interactions
Institute of Religion, Texas Medical Center
- An ecumenical training institute, working to bring a spiritual presence to health care delivery.
John Templeton Foundation
- Funds research to encourage exploration of the moral and spiritual dimensions of the universe and of human potential.
Meta Listserver on Science and Religion
- Moderated discussion list and newsletter dedicated to promoting the constructive engagement of science and religion.
Meta Reference Library
- A collection of topics, definitions, audio and video clips which cover the constructive interaction of science ethics, philosophy and religion.
- The quantum paradigm teaches that reality is entirely subjective, the perceived distance is constructed by the very act of observation, and thus, that the entire universe is a projection of the mind, and is maintained by our continuing observation of it.
Religion and Ecology
- Explores the relationship between religion and the environment.
Science And Religion
- Personal website uses the methods of process theology to explore boundary questions of science and religion, including topics related to ecology and evolution.
Science and Religion
- Comments about religion, science, and how people react to them, focusing on the opposition of both, the extremism on either side, and the ones who are stuck in the middle.
Science and Religion Campfire Forum
- Web forum about science and religion.
Science and Spirit Resources
- Covers the broad field of scientific and spiritual thought to foster awareness and dialogue among an interfaith audience, both general and scholarly. It emphasises the synthesis and integration of spiritual and scientific theories, with a constructive and balanced presentation and discussion of issues, ideas and developments in the field.
Tapestry - The Institute for Philosophy, Religion, and the Life Sciences
- Nonprofit institute that facilitates, promotes, and carries out collaborative research and scholarship.
Theology and the Sciences
- Collection of essays and internet links addressing the past, present and future directions of theology, science, and their interactions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor