Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
100 Years of Quantum Theory
- A symposium and celebration held in Berlin, Germany in December 2000 celebrating the 100th anniversary of Max Planck's famous lecture on the theory of black body radiation.
15th Workshops in Particle Physics, Italy
- The Rencontres will bring together about 120 active experimentalists and theorists to review the status and the future prospects in elementary particle physics.
16th Annual Workshop on Nonlinear Astronomy and Physics
- The objective of the workshop is to bring together for three days experts from galactic dynamics, solar system dynamics, and applied mathematics to discuss problems and recent progress which has been made in applying the technology of nonlinear dynamics to problems relevant to galactic astronomy and exo-solar planetary systems.
17th International Nuclear Physics Divisional Conference
- Includes conference information, invited speakers, registration form, and travel information.
1st International Conference on Physics in Culture
- This Conference deals with the development, adaptation and application of solid state physics methods for the study and treatment of cultural materials.
2000 CP Physics Conference
- The Conference will focus on experimental and theoretical aspects of CP violation in elementary particle physics. It will consist of plenary sessions only, aimed at giving a complete picture of what is presently known and of the future progress in the field, both theoretically and experimentally.
2001 A Spacetime Odyssey
- Two theories revolutionized the 20th century view of space and time: Einstein's General Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics. Their union has spawned elementary particle theories with extra spacetime dimensions, the inflationary model of big-bang cosmology, dark matter in the universe, radiation from quantum black holes and the fuzzy spacetime geometry of superstrings and M-theory.
3rd Workshop on Nonperturbative Aspects of Gauge Fields and Strings
- Topics to be Covered : lattice vs. continuum gauge theories instantons, monopoles, and other topological defects AdS/CFT correspondence supergravity noncommutative gauge theories
4th International Conference on B Physics and CP Violation - BCP4
- B factories offer various opportunities to look for new physics at presently accessible energies. Belle, Babar, and CLEO are taking data and the next few years represent very exciting period for B physics.
5th Topical Workshop at the Gran Sasso Laboratory
- The last round of solar neutrino experiments has not obtained a convincing proof ("smoking gun") of the oscillations: Distortion of the boron neutrino spectrum, day/night effect or seasonal variation of neutrino flux. The purpose of the workshop is to discuss how such proofs can be found in the future experiments.
9th Vienna Conference on Instrumentation
- Topics : Instrumentation in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, Synchrotron Radiation and Neutron Experiments, Astrophysics, Biology, Medicine; associated Electronics Satellite Workshop on Applications, February 24, 2001 (W. Bartl, B. Sitar)
Academia Exchange Network
- Listings of various science conferences, Seminars, Summer Schools, Workshops.
Condensed Matter & Materials Physics Conference (2000)
- The annual CMMP meeting is a major international conference. This year it will be held in Bristol and will again have a range of symposia with speakers and contributors from the UK, elsewhere in Europe and beyond. The wide range of invited and plenary talks will cover novel aspects of condensed matter and materials physics and applications into other areas of science and technology.
- 21 May of 2001 we commemorate the 80th Anniversary of Andrei Dmitrievich Sakharov. The foundation of CosmoParticle Physics, with which the progress in our fundamental knowledge is related, stands among the most important results of his scientific activity.
- 14th International Conference on the Electronic Properties of Two-Dimensional Systems, Prague, Czech Republic : July 30 - August 3, 2001
ElectroWeak Interactions and Unified Theories 2001
- The 36th Rencontres de Moriond session devoted to Electroweak Interactions and unified Theories will be held in Les Arcs 1800.
- International conference on Chemical Vapor Deposition. Glyfada, Greece.
First Latin American Symposium on Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Intended to bring together researchers, material and equipment suppliers, manufacturers and users to foster cooperation and progress in the field of SPM in Latin America. Brazil, April 2-4, 2001.
Frontier Science Research Conferences
- Promote and diffuse first rate research achievements in science worldwide.
Frontiers In Contemporary Physics - II
- Topics : Search for the Quark-Gluon Plasma CP Violation and B Decays Cosmology: Cosmological Constant, CMB Spectrum, Early Universe Field Theory Developments in Neutrino Physics Highest Energy Cosmic Rays Tests of the Standard Model, and Beyond, With High Energy or High Statistics Data Prospects for Future Accelerator and Non Accelerator Programs
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor