Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Global Grid Forum Conference. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Geometry and Physics of Branes
- Villa Olmo, Como, Italy; 7--11 May 2001.
- 6th International Computational Accelerator Physics Conference September 11-14, 2000, Darmstadt, Germany.
- International Conferences on Biological Physics have been held first mainly in the field of biopolymers. The scope has been widened significantly in the 3rd Conference.
ICPS 2000 Zadar
- International Conference for Physics Students in Zadar, Croatia (August 4-11, 2000).
- INPC 2001 will have a very special character since it will be the first major international nuclear physics conference of the new millennium. The general theme of the scientific program will be Nuclear Physics in the 21st Century.
IWTF2002 Workshop on Thin films
- Internatinal workshop on physics and technology of Thin Films, Sharif University of Technology, Iran
Intermag Europe 2002
- An annual conference organised by the IEEE magnetics society on fundamental and applied magnetism. In 2002 the conference will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
International Conference for Physics Students 2002 Budapest
- XVII International Conference for Physics Students ICPS2002. Budapest, Hungary.
International Conference on Hydraulic Structures ( ICHS2001 )
- Internationl Conference on Hydraulic Structures(ICHS2001), 1 and 2 May, 2001 Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran
International Conference on Magnetism ICM 2003
- The International Conference on Magnetism (ICM) belongs to a series of Conferences, held triennially under the auspices of the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP), with the purpose of providing a forum to the international magnetism community.
LT23 23rd International Conference on Low Temperature Physics
- Quantum Gases, Fluids and Solids, Superconductivity, Magnetism and other Lattice Properties. Quantum Electron Transport Applications, Materials and Techniques, Cryogenics. Hiroshima, Japan.
Lake Louise Winter Institute 2001: Fundamental Interactions
- The purpose of the Lake Louise Winter Institute is to explore recent trends in physics in an informal setting. The Winter Institute has been in existence since 1986.
- National Workshop and International Symposium on the Mathematical Aspects of Modern Optics and Its Applications (WS-MAMOA), Physics Department, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia, from 29 January to 9 February, 2001.
NAP2001 - Nuclear Astrophysics 2001
- The symposium, which is organized in celebration of Karl-Ludwig Kratz, Claus Rolfs and Friedrich-Karl Thielemann, aims to cover the most exciting and important developments in nuclear astro- physics by a series of invited talks.
- Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference - sponsored by IEEE
- The third international conference with the aim of promoting carbon science in the nano scale as, for example, fullerenes, nanotubes, nanowires, sp3 forms, etc. Brighton, Sussex.
Non Linear Dynamics Conference
- The Conference is a cross disciplinary meeting for all scientists interested in theoretical and experimental aspects of the applied non-linear dynamics, covering the whole spectrum from semiconductors to information technologies.
Particle Astrophysics Winter School
- The main goal of the school is to review major experimental efforts in the particle astrophysics field, their underlying theoretical motivation and implications.
PhysicsWeb - Calendar
- Find information on physics conferences, workshops and summer schools.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor