Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Statistical software.
- An application for fitting multinomial binary tree models to frequency data.
Autograph dynamic maths software
- Autograph maths software lets you explore single-variable statistics and probability, in addition to 2D graphing and coordinate geometry. It's designed for educational exploration and available from Chartwell-Yorke in the UK and worldwide.
Averill M. Law and Associates
- Simulation products and services, providing the ExpertFit statistical package, simulation training, and simulation consulting.
- Brodgar: Software package for estimating common trends, seasonal components and cycles in short, non-stationary multivariate time series. The package is based on dynamic factor analysis.
C-ISM Home Page
- A freeware computer-intensive statistical methods package for one- and two-sample analysis by means of randomization and bootstrap techniques (PC platform).
- CiTest is a nifty little software that enables you to easily run significance tests on research findings (like percentages, means and correlations).
- Makers of MLAB Mathematical and Statistical Modeling System for research, exploration, and scientific data analysis, including ODE models.
- Two and three-dimensional graph types. Aupports linear and nonlinear regression regression, and error bars are available for most graph types.
Computers and Computational Statistics
- This site presents statistical concepts and tests as they are applied and implemented on commercial software packages such as SPSS and SAS.
Cytel Software Corporation
- Makers of StatXact, LogXact, EaSt, and Egret.
DAG_Stat - Diagnostic and Agreement Statistics
- DAG_Stat is an Excel spreadsheet that calculates a wide range of statistics (and confidence intervals) for assessing the performance of diagnostic tests and the inter-rater reliability of dichotomous ratings.
- Free user-friendly interface to Tramo/Seats and X-12-Arima for automated applications and for detailed time series analysis.
Data Description, Inc.
- Data Description, Inc. develops, sells, and supports innovative statistics and statistics training software for Macintosh, Windows 95, and Windows NT computers.
Discerning Systems Inc.
- Statistical software for ground-water and environmental detection, compliance, assessment and remediation monitoring.
- Software and training for design of experiments.
- An Add-In for Microsoft Excel allowing you to create Basic (single) and Advanced (multiple) Pareto charts. This software provides you with powerful tools to perform Pareto analysis, allowing you to easily slice and dice your data, quickly separating the vital few from the trivial many.
Fathom Dynamic Statistics
- Exploration and Analysis of Data for students.
GNU Hidden Markov Model Library
- Hidden Markov Models software library from the Center of Applied Informatics, Cologne. Includes algorithms such as Viterbi, Baum-Welch, and Forward-Backward.
- ActiveX program to perform gage capability (reproducibility and repeatability) studies
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor