Submit a site
Logic and Foundations
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Technology Council in Mathematics
- Promotes technology for learning and research in mathematics, and dissemination of information. Meetings, publications, software.
African Mathematical Union (UMA)
- African equivalent of the International Mathematical Union. Interim site with details of the Union's activities.
American Mathematical Society
- The largest research-oriented mathematical society. Web site has conference programs, journals, society business, and the AMS bookstore.
Association for Mathematical Didactics
- German society for mathematical didactics. Contact details, current projects and links.
Association for Women in Mathematics
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging and promoting women and girls in the mathematical sciences including pure and applied mathematics and statistics. Site has newsletters, events and resources including job adverts.
Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences
- Promotes interaction among Christians in the mathematical sciences and encourages them to explore the relationship of their faith to their discipline. History, membership and online newsletter.
Australian Mathematical Society (AustMS)
- Founded to promote and extend of mathematical knowledge and its applications in Australia. The site contains information about the society, its publications and conferences.
Austrian Mathematical Society
- The national mathematics society of Austria. Site includes membership information and publications.
Belgian Mathematical Society (BMS)
- National mathematics society. Includes staff, conference details and archived newsletters.
- An autonomous section of the International Statistical Institute based at Warwick University in England. Its object is the advancement of the sciences of probability, mathematical statistics and their application. Includes an application form for membership.
Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society (CAIMS)
- Development and maintenance of Applied and Industrial Mathematics in Canada. About the society, news and awards.
Canadian Mathematical Society (CMS)
- National mathematical society. General information, activities, membership and Camel accounts.
Canterbury Mathematical Association
- New Zealand organisation to encourage and support the teaching and learning of Mathematics. Current events, articles, teaching ideas and student work.
Catalan Mathematical Society
- Details of World Mathematics Year 2000.
Chinese Mathematical Society
- Officers of the society, details of Chinese mathematicians and publications.
Danish Mathematical Society
- Founded with the purpose of acting for the benefit of mathematics in research and education. Contact details, activities, members, archives, links and online membership form.
Edinburgh Mathematical Society (EMS)
- Founded in 1883 for "the mutual improvement of its members in the Mathematical Sciences, pure and applied", it is the principal mathematical society for the university community in Scotland. Membership is drawn from all the Scottish universities and other educational institutions as well as from mathematicians in industry and commerce both at home and overseas.
Estonian Mathematical Society
- National mathemcatical society. Contact information and list of members.
European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry
- To promote the use of mathematical models in industry. Conferences, study groups, publications, special interest groups.
European Mathematical Society (EMS)
- Aims to further the development of all aspects of mathematics in the countries of Europe and establish a sense of identity amongst European mathematicians. Includes electronic library, databases and details of activities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor