Logic and Foundations
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Association for Logic Programming. Membership info, newsletter, journals, meetings.
- Association for Symbolic Logic.
British Logic Colloquium
- Meetings, publications, reports and resources.
- American Logic Programming Organization.
- Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics.
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Mathematische Logik und für Grundlagen der Exakten Wissenschaften (site partly in German)
- European Association for Computer Science Logic. Newsletter, meetings, index to conference proceedings, membership list.
- European Association for Logic, Language and Information. Meetings and publications.
- Interest Group in Pure and Applied Logics: part of FoLLI.
International Federation for Computational Logic (IFCoLog)
- A federation of societies and groups active in computational logic.
Kurt Gödel Society
- An international organization for the promotion of research in the areas of Logic, Philosophy, History of Mathematics, above all in connection with the biography of Kurt Gödel.
- IEEE Technical Committee on Multiple Valued Logic.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor