Submit a site
Fast Fourier Transforms
Finite Elements Analysis
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIPS - Astronomical Image Processing System
- [open source - Unix, VMS, etc.] A software package for interactive (and, optionally, batch) calibration and editing of radio interferometric data and for the calibration, construction, display and analysis of astronomical images made from those data using Fourier synthesis methods.
Center for the Mathematics of Waves
- Includes the Finite Element/Nystrom Solver, a two dimensional coupled finite element / Nystrom solver for the Helmholtz equation.
- Software for nonlinear programming.
Decision Tree for Optimization Software
- Linear and non-linear optimization, constrained and unconstrained. Mainly Fortran 77 but some in C.
Discrete Fourier Series Transform
- Basic presentation of the discrete Fourier series transform. Explanations and formules. Raw source code to calculate numerical Fourier transforms.
Elegant Mathematics, Inc.
- Advanced algorithms for computational science. Robust Iterative Linear Solvers; Software tools for Parallelization of Algorithms and Computer Software; Approximation Method research. Research reports available in PS.
- Free general PDE solver driven by a user friendly language. Both a 2D and a 3D version are available. MacOS, Windows.
Freely Available Software for the Solution of Linear Algebra Problems
- Software for high-performance computers available in source form for problems in numerical linear algebra, specifically dense, sparse direct and iterative systems and sparse iterative eigenvalue problems.
- Free numerical analysis and visualization environment similar to Matlab.
GNU Octave Repository
- Central location for custom scripts, functions and extensions to GNU Octave.
Jean-Pierre Moreau's Home Page
- This private website is dedicated to sources in Numerical Analysis in four languages: BASIC, C++, FORTRAN 90 and Turbo Pascal in Microsoft Windows environment.
MAI Information Technology
- Scientific and engineering software for OS/2. Computers with OS/2 preinstalled along with emx extensions.
METIS: Serial Graph/Mesh Partitioning & Sparse Matrix Ordering
- Graph, mesh, and hypergraph partitioning software. Free download, portable on most Unix systems that have an ANSI C compiler (e.g. GNU C).
MIT Aero/Astro Scientific Visualization
- Visualization software developed at MIT.
- This is by far the largest repository of mathematical software in source code form, mostly in Fortran, though there is some in Matlab, C and other languages. Important directories include Lapack (linear algebra, eigenvalues, SVD, etc.), toms (Trans. on Math. Software), numeralgo (Numerical Algorithms), and the many 'PACKS such as MINPACK (minimization), QUADPACK (quadrature, integration), FFTPACK (Fast Fourier Transform), ODEPACK, ODRPACK, etc.
- Home of Numerica, a library for solving hyperbolic partial differential equations.
Object-oriented finite element / numerical methods in C++
- with Object-Oriented Programming in C++; VectorSpace C++ Library is for advanced numerical computation such as constrained optimization, variational methods, and Computational Mechanics.
- Software and Algorithms for linear and nonlinear inverse Problems: Computerized tomography, wavelet applications, statical computations, multi parameter fit and more
Spline Curve Fit 3D
- Software for complex three dimensional surfaces.
- 3D finite element code based on unstructured grids designed at the Mathematics Department of Politecnico di Milano.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor